Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

but my face its really fucked up cuz of my scars i wishi had never pick on them i,m the type of person that cares for others and sometimes i feel like since i should try to find a cure and i want to but i aint no doctor.....sometimes i think that all this industries making ckleansers and shit like that know the cure but they want to make money of of us...fuck that shit i say and lets try to find a cure for us our kids and next generation we dont need this im so devastated and before i go i want to find a cure for you and your kids....acne is not a good thing I KNOW AND YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD NO ACNE YOUR LIFE WILL BE DIFFERENT....JUST LIKE I PICTURE IT WHEN I WAS A LIL GIRL............................................................................

...............life was just perfect ,,,,,,,,,,,,,who would have thought acne was going to change my life so drastically ..................wish me good luck to find a cure cuz i need it!! good luck people!!

It is really just about trying different things to see what works for you. I've had acne since I was 11 and I'm 26 now and only in recent years have I found a regimen that works for me. Don't get upset and think about "what if I didn't have acne", b/c you do! Life is what you make it. Don't let acne and scars control you and determine the quality of life that you live.

I just saw your pictures and you are really beautifull!And I dont believe that when ppl look at you will even notice your scars with the face lines u have:)