Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, i'm thommy, and i've just discovered about this community and i think it's great.

anyway, i'm almost done with my third week on proactiv solutions, and i've been using it daily, morning and night. i've also began to use the neutrogena facial bar (original formula) before applying proactiv. on wednesday nights, i use the tea tree oil scrub instead of the proactiv step 1 cleanser, followed by the tea tree oil facial mask, both from the body shop, continuing with steps 2 and 3 of proactiv. on sunday nights, i use the proactiv step 1 cleanser, followed by the tea tree oil facial mask, along with steps 2 and 3 of proactiv.

so basically, my daily routine is:

1. neutrogena facial bar.

2. proactiv step 1 (cleanser)

3. proactiv step 2 (toner)

4. proactiv step 3 (lotion)

i've been dealing with acne since the beginning of sophomore year in highschool, i will be a senior this upcoming september. i remember i would just pop every single pimple on my face due to being frustrated about them. i've used many products before, but only for a week or two before moving onto a new product. thinking back, one of those products could have worked. however, i decided to stick to proactiv as a last resort, and hopefully i'll see progress by the end of next week, which will be my fourth.

i'm going to take a shower now. but before that, i'll take some pictures to show you my current situation. i think i have some pictures of my acne before i started using proactiv, so hopefully i'll have those, and if i do, i'll post them.

xoxo.

ps. i know everybody's skin is different, but i'm curious to see what you guys think of my regimen.

......decided to stick to proactiv as a last resort........

my friend.... pro-activ is just your first resort...don't think pro-activ is your last resort!

I've tried pro-activ in the beginning (like many others) and I can tell you it's pure commercial crap. Lets see those before/after pro-activ pics. if you don't notice a lot of difference, drop it, and move on to better stuff.