Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fballer12

I think I know the cause of my acne

Right now im dealing with two chronic conditions, Acne and TMJ[clenching and grinding teeth at night]

For a while i've thought that leaky gut and candida were the causes of my acne. I've taken threelac so far and i've been drinking slippery elm daily for leaky gut, but so far no success. A few days ago I read a thread where someone listed the different parasites and their symptoms. A couple of them said Teeth grinding, which up to this point I thought had nothing to do with my diet or lifestyle. Now that I know that candida, leaky gut, acne, and teeth grinding are all symptoms..and that almost 50% of all humans have parasites to some degree, im pretty sure this is the cause of ALL of my problems. For most of my life i've eaten ALOT of sushi, i've always loved it and thought it was healthy, but i've now read that parasites can easily be passed to humans through eating raw fish.

So...can anyone tell me how I can get rid of these guys. I'd rather take a product than find individual herbs. So can anyone tell me any parasite cleanse thats cheap, gets the job done, and can be found at either whole foods or GNC..Thanks

I've heard good things about coffee enemas...

I think coffee enemas are a bad bad idea if someone has leaky gut. Im pretty sure it could cause some problems.

Oh and about the zappers, I just dont buy nto that. I am very open-minded about alternative medicines and self-healing but those just seem like BS to me. I guess it could work but I have some serious doubts about.

try HumaWorm. It's at humaworm.com. I just ordered my kit, which is only $30 for the whole month-long course of herbs, and I have heard a lot of good things about it first-hand... Good luck!

Yes I belive it is works. I am own one... What funny experiment I did found any insect put Zapper on and both +/- copper holders touched insect .. what happend ? Burned DIED lol ... Oh well not funny :doh:

Have you used that?? and if so did it work

Right now im dealing with two chronic conditions, Acne and TMJ[clenching and grinding teeth at night]

For a while i've thought that leaky gut and candida were the causes of my acne. I've taken threelac so far and i've been drinking slippery elm daily for leaky gut, but so far no success. A few days ago I read a thread where someone listed the different parasites and their symptoms. A couple of them said Teeth grinding, which up to this point I thought had nothing to do with my diet or lifestyle. Now that I know that candida, leaky gut, acne, and teeth grinding are all symptoms..and that almost 50% of all humans have parasites to some degree, im pretty sure this is the cause of ALL of my problems. For most of my life i've eaten ALOT of sushi, i've always loved it and thought it was healthy, but i've now read that parasites can easily be passed to humans through eating raw fish.

So...can anyone tell me how I can get rid of these guys. I'd rather take a product than find individual herbs. So can anyone tell me any parasite cleanse thats cheap, gets the job done, and can be found at either whole foods or GNC..Thanks

Hi!

It was me that posted that thread. And I think that it's great that you're going to do a parasite cleanse, more people have it then they are aware of and it is so easily transmitted through contact with other people, fruits and veggies not washed properly, etc...

undercooked beef, fish, chicken, etc... and simply by walking barefoot outside or just gardening outside without gardening gloves. (something my husband does frequently....yuck)

Anyways when you find a good parasite cleanse that'll kill the parasites you want to make sure that you are evacuating them as well.

A good idea is to consume as much fresh, raw organic garlic as you can too....parasites aren't too fond of them. And if you can tolerate it try to keep eating after your cleanse, because they are so easy to pick up again and again!

In all the parasite books that I have they all state to start your parasite cleanse on a full moon and to do three cycles.

Good luck!

I have just bought paragone and will update with results if I notice a difference

First, congratulations on being aware enough that parasites do trigger acne.

Let me know if Paragone works. I would have gone with Humaworm based on its ingredients and positive reviews. Personally, I am trying an herbal tincture and am on day 5 of a parasite cleanse. I'll let you know if it works. Make sure your diet is not feeding the parasite as well. That means no sugar or dairy. I read that some worms love the smell of milk so much that they will come out of your body if you take a milk bath while doing the cleanse. I cut out grains and legumes but don't know if everyone needs to do that.

You have to eat raw garlic. They actually hate garlic as much as my tincture. Raw pumpkin seeds are known to paralyze worms and help kill them off. You need to eat about 1/4 cup as a snack for 1-2 weeks. I found a list of foods that parasites hate and am only eating those foods. If you have cravings for bad foods, it is the parasites trying to get you to stray from your diet. I can feel them moving from one organ to another and biting deeper into my intestines and there was a stabbing heart pain that has gone away.

The worst part is knowing that 80% of humans are active carriers and that means you have to do a maintenance program for life.

Yeah I wasn't sure if paragone was the best one to try but that was all I could find at whole foods so I thought i'd give it a shot

Today was the first day and I could already feel pretty sluggish such as headache, mucous, tired ect. which I think is a die off reaction because Paragone also fights candida too. Also, I can feel spots all over my body where they are crawling around under my skin, its pretty weird.

BTW, is alcohol out of the question too, or If I drink in moderation during the cleanse is it going to be not that bad?

Yeah I wasn't sure if paragone was the best one to try but that was all I could find at whole foods so I thought i'd give it a shot

Today was the first day and I could already feel pretty sluggish such as headache, mucous, tired ect. which I think is a die off reaction because Paragone also fights candida too. Also, I can feel spots all over my body where they are crawling around under my skin, its pretty weird.

BTW, is alcohol out of the question too, or If I drink in moderation during the cleanse is it going to be not that bad?

I saw Paragone at Whole Foods too. They sell a Wormwood-Black Walnut tincture there by Gaia--a reputable brand. I read on the Humaworm site that it is okay to drink in moderation. I would think that if you suspect liver flukes you would want to avoid alcohol because in that case it would be counterproductive.

I don't even care about acne right now. I know these parasites are the cause of my adult food allergies and how poorly my liver processes fats. I don't know how many strains I have, but I think one is candida. I have seen marks on my skin that look like freckles and large smudges after eating a large amount of garlic just prior to the cleanse. This is their toxins. The marks still haven't faded after 9 days. I think I have to take some activated charcoal to remove them from my body. I had the mucus in my throat and nose on Day 2 and 3 and I don't eat dairy or grains so that was weird. That went away. I only feel that skin crawling if I eat sugar, which I rarely do.

Just an update

Its day 8 and it seems like i've passed a few worms so far..They were all stuck in my stool so I couldn't be entirely sure, but a few were bright red, and another was pure white but it was sticking straight out

I still have another 7 days on this, than 5 days off, than another 15 days on

I hope I pass alot more because I won't be satisfied if only a few come out

wo i need to understand this better. I also have a serious problem with teeth grinning (Bruxism actually) and you are telling me it's cause by worms? Can you explain more on that front please.

wo i need to understand this better. I also have a serious problem with teeth grinning (Bruxism actually) and you are telling me it's cause by worms? Can you explain more on that front please.

I don't have teeth grinding that I'm aware of, but now I'm all paranoid that I have parasites... I don't want to take anything though unless I know for sure I do. How do you check lol? I don't have to sift through my poo do I?

"I read that some worms love the smell of milk so much that they will come out of your body if you take a milk bath while doing the cleanse.

They actually hate garlic as much as my tincture.

If you have cravings for bad foods, it is the parasites trying to get you to stray from your diet.

The worst part is knowing that 80% of humans are active carriers"

hahaahahhh!! holy crap i just laughed my ass off. hmm maybe the parasites even own stock in taco bell so when i always crave that, they get richer, then when they get high they LOOOVE nachos so I give em at least a nacho supreme extra beef.

dont be mad, its fine your trying to improve your health, but you have to admit it sounds nuts, and im sorry but this is another one of those paranoid, hypochondriac, obsessive sounding conditions i def dont want to add to my list of things to be afraid of in the world. that list is full.

ooh worms are gonna jump out of my body while im taking a milk bath! jesus christ.

"I read that some worms love the smell of milk so much that they will come out of your body if you take a milk bath while doing the cleanse.

If you have cravings for bad foods, it is the parasites trying to get you to stray from your diet.

when i was younger my mom always believed i had parasites and made me take EVOO and

garlic. i remember hearing a story about a woman who had parasites and had been sat down

tied to a chair so she couldn't move with a glass of milk in front of her. supposidly she craved

the milk so bad she threw up a whole parasitic worm. supposidly.

hahaahahhh!! holy crap i just laughed my ass off. hmm maybe the parasites even own stock in taco bell so when i always crave that, they get richer, then when they get high they LOOOVE nachos so I give em at least a nacho supreme extra beef.

dont be mad, its fine your trying to improve your health, but you have to admit it sounds nuts, and im sorry but this is another one of those paranoid, hypochondriac, obsessive sounding conditions i def dont want to add to my list of things to be afraid of in the world. that list is full.

ooh worms are gonna jump out of my body while im taking a milk bath! jesus christ.

If you want to ignore it thats entirely up to you..but it is true that atleast 80% of americans have parasites in their body....their very easy to pick up, like from walking barefoot, eating raw or undercooked meat, even breathing in dust..so not only do the vast majority of people have parasites, but when acne is a main sympton, something which i assume you have, than chances are that you do have them

to vintage-yes bruxism can be a sign that you have parasites in your body..I think the reason is because when your body knows it has foriegn invaders, it gets nervous, causing you to grind or clench your teeth at night when you don't have control over your body..this isn't he only reason people grind their teeth though..other causes can be from head trauma, whiplash, or a certain muscle being over or under developed causing stress on the jaw muscle..but if you have acne, digestion problems, and suffer from bruxism[which i think you may know is a very shitty problem to have], than chances are you have parasites

I suggest taking a parasite cleanse like the one im taking, called paragone...even in the small chance you don't have them, it still won't hurt to take it[it will actually be beneficial still] because the ingrediants are all herbs that have other properties as well

Paragone comes in two parts, a pill that you take and a tincture that you put in water..the ingrediants are as follows:

caprylic acid[from coconut oil]

black walnut

quassia

wormwood

bismuth citrate

aloe vera

garlic

pau d'arko bark

cloves

grapefruit seed

pumpkin seed

rosemary leef

thyme

marshmallow root

orange peel

not only does this kill parasites but it also kills candida

im almost done with the first 15 days and i've been passing a lot of worms, as well as mucousy stuff which I think is candida

make sure your are doing some sort of colon cleanse or ensuring your bowels move at least twice a day. I have heard horror stories about people who did parasite/candida cleanses and werent cleansing the bowels during. You do not want all that crap you kill off staying in your body very long. Id suggest a liver flush too. My gf's liver flush had a 2-inch tapeworm and tons of liver flukes in it(she had been de-worming for about 2 weeks beforehand). So maybe try one of those when you get a chance. Btw, my gf's skin is absolutley perfect so its not just people with acne that have parasites.

make sure your are doing some sort of colon cleanse or ensuring your bowels move at least twice a day. I have heard horror stories about people who did parasite/candida cleanses and werent cleansing the bowels during. You do not want all that crap you kill off staying in your body very long. Id suggest a liver flush too. My gf's liver flush had a 2-inch tapeworm and tons of liver flukes in it(she had been de-worming for about 2 weeks beforehand). So maybe try one of those when you get a chance. Btw, my gf's skin is absolutley perfect so its not just people with acne that have parasites.

Yeah your right its not just people with acne who have parasites..parasites can be the cause of someones diabetes, cancer ect. I read that harvard concluded that all of the mass murderers they studied had one thing in common, and thats that they all had parasites, parasitic cysts, or egg sacks in their brains

But yeah I have been having a few bowel movements a day, but do you think that is enough?? Is it that you have to be bowel cleansing during it to get everything out, or is it fine if your going a few times a day, and that its only bad if your constipated?

Im planning on doing a liverflush either in the 5 day break between cleanses or after the full paragone cleanse is finished

id say youre fine as long as you keep having a few BM per day. preferably one per meal eaten. Just keep an eye on it and if you notice any problems starting take care of it right away so you dont end up worse off.

"If you want to ignore it thats entirely up to you..but it is true that atleast 80% of americans have parasites in their body....their very easy to pick up, like from walking barefoot, eating raw or undercooked meat, even breathing in dust..so not only do the vast majority of people have parasites, but when acne is a main sympton, something which i assume you have, than chances are that you do have them"

There is no evidence this poster or you has provided that proves "80% of american have parasites" and proves how they are transmitted, that I am ignoring.

Im only ignoring some persons wild claims with no evidence backing it up. Maybe there is tons of valid evidence, but you guys just left it out? [of course, that doesnt include those natural remedy websites just describing paragraphs of symptoms and how their product will fix them]

I have many hippieish friends that talk about this stuff, I know all about these things.

If you say something scary, disgusting, and crazy...you have to back it up moreso than with something that not all of those. Im not trying to be negative, if you do I will change my mind 100%

If you want me to provide a link than I will, I just already though most holistic people here would already know about this

You could always research it yourself, as their is no shortage of material talking about parasites and their effects on health