Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyWillow

CLINIQUE redness solutions

My grandma got me this redness solutions "daily protective base spf 15" by clinique but I have no idea if i should even risk putting it on my face

i don't have rosacea but i have redness from scarring and whatnot

so if you have tried it and hate it let me no so i don't mess up my skin anymore

well ive not used this but i have read a little about it in the past, i no its best used in conjunction with like 2 others Clinique items,which also uses tea extract, which is meant to be about 70% effective (studys (not cliniques claim)).

this is the 3rd step product, so as you dont use the other two im gussing this would servealy reduce how good it is, however you do you something else for reddness that azelaic acid, altough it does not use tea extract it should be compatible.

my advice is that you try it on a small patch of skin to see if it does work with the acid you currently use

oh also how effective has the azelaic acid been?

i have been using it for the past few months ...

its not great .. im sorry to dissapoint you :(

i use it and it reduces the redness ... but not for very long :(

plus i think the only reason why its reduced is because of the green tint ..

i have permanent facial redness round my nose area ... not rosacea

though it does calm down reactive redness which is good :D

hope i helped ... who knows it might work better for you :D

well ive not used this but i have read a little about it in the past, i no its best used in conjunction with like 2 others Clinique items,which also uses tea extract, which is meant to be about 70% effective (studys (not cliniques claim)).

this is the 3rd step product, so as you dont use the other two im gussing this would servealy reduce how good it is, however you do you something else for reddness that azelaic acid, altough it does not use tea extract it should be compatible.

my advice is that you try it on a small patch of skin to see if it does work with the acid you currently use

oh also how effective has the azelaic acid been?

well it definetly helped reduce my active bumps

my skin is getting clearer from PDT treatments and the azelaic acid just kind of manages my skin i guess..

yeah this product is alright i don't use it everyday