Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am really getting annoyed, with my skin..

yes it is still clear , however I feel a non inflamed cycst on my chin , trying to form..

I blame it on

*Sugars in the blue berries..?

*the avacaldo..that unfortunately I might be allergic to.????..SERIOUSLY???? :rolleyes: ..WTF..<< it..(avacaldo)

has been soo yummy, and makes my meals creamy, now I have to do without...urrrrrrrgh!!

*Or the screw up, with the plain lays potatoe chips last week...?

*or/and the peppermint tea?

I dont know guys ,I am about to say SCREW this diet thing...pretty soon I am going to be able only to eat freakin air...unless, it breaks me out!!

I mean, what the hell is going on with me?

My digestion has also slowed down tremendously, since cutting out butter, and small amts of shredded cheese...this is taking a toll on me!!

I have on its way, some probiotics...in hopes they help, and also I have some codliver oil from twinlab on its way, hopeing it helps...

I have been doing a colon cleanse every other day, to make me go bm..and I dont know how long I can do this without it becomming dangerous...I have cayenne pepper here, and have been eating it over my meals , to stimulate stomache acid??????

WHATEVER DUUUUDE.....

If, these last little tweaks do not work for me..I am soooo over this very strict candida lousy, boring diet..that is not doing a damn thing...well maybe a little..but still.....

and I am getting Isolaz...

I mean it is only so much diet can do for the skin..IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you,

Mind me asking how long you've been doing the Colon Cleanse? What brand is it?

Also, are you taking other supplements?

Perhaps if you laid out your whole regimen and current diet (how long have you been following the diet) we might be of more help. :angel:

Thanks.

it could be 100 different factors so don't blame it on a bag of chips you had last week.

maybe it's getting worse because you're stressing over it or other things in your life?

you should probably put a lot of fiber in your diet if your digestion is slowing down.

also, "however I feel a non inflamed cycst on my chin" i hope you're touching your face with just washed hands!

Hey you,

Mind me asking how long you've been doing the Colon Cleanse? What brand is it?

Also, are you taking other supplements?

Perhaps if you laid out your whole regimen and current diet (how long have you been following the diet) we might be of more help. :angel:

Thanks.

Hey sweetjade!!

I have been on an anti candida diet..meaning..baked white chicken..and salmon..

broccoli,kale,cauliflower, and just added collard greens..

I take garlic cloves as an antifungal..for all yr..and most last yr...

No probiotics yet, however I am awaiting them.

I have been on it since beginning of this yr..as

long with vitamin c, a,e,msm,l-glutamine,zinc,niacinamide,cayenne/ pepper..ext some others..however I stopped all the vitamins, like 2 weeks agao, when I found out they have been having msg/gelatin/carageenan/and some aspartame..and realizing, everytime I eat aspartame..even in gum, I would feel sick..ext..so I assume/know I have a MSG sensativity..

so I cut them all out..and face started look better asap...I felt better ex..

SO...

was planning on getting my vitties from food, organic whole foods..so I went shopping last week, picked some up, after a couple of days without my vitamins..with gelatin/gelatine..or whtever, I felt weak..so I bought some pure vitamins without the allergens/msg...ext..

They are helping...however I screwed up last week and ate some potatoe chips, lays..or what not

And felt eally, really,really sic k after words, like I was going to die...no kidding..

I also have been ,for the for the last mnth, eating blueberries....I thought they were okay, becasue on here, and on candida diet sites, it says they are??????

So, only thing I think ,it can be, that has brough this ugly monster,under my chin is the sugar in the blueberries, or the avacaldo, I decided to pick up, or the lasy potatoe chips..that O had...1 bad time, in like 6 mnths or whatnot..

Not like I have been eating horrible..I have been doing really good!

When in april/mayish, I cut out baked potatoes, eggs,sheese in small amnts and small amnts of butter, is when MY BM'S , stopped, like completely..

So I started the colon cleanse , every other day, so I could remove wastes from my body...

Since I am not digesting, or assume absorbing the nutirents..from this food I eat..

Yesterday, started the green blended smoothies, with cucmber and cinnamon...it was good...so I know that is not the blame?????

And ,like IO said, my face is pretty clear ,besides this freakin lump..

(never experienced one like this before , its under the skin, and very swollen, it wont form a head..yet it is sticking out, it does not hurt to touch...its like a nodule..or whatnot...that more then likely will leave a scar)..

I also assume, that I am gluen sensative, or have celiac disease, or what not...

I really dont know..

So I am really hands up in the air with this CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, my cycles, are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry iregular...maening I am spotting everyday..for the past whole mnth...aint that something!

Symptoms of pcos, besides weight...peachfuzz and all.

LIFE IS GETTING ME DOWN, AND TAKING A TOLL ON ME...AND I SEROUSLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE.

I am doing everything I am supposed to do, yet , either this candida wont die...or its something i am totally missing...

Plus, I sty hungry, being my foods are limited, so this sucks as well..because it seems I am "allergic/magically", to everything.

Hi sweetie.... you know what...kinda sounds like me a bit :angel:

First off, what is the name of your Colon Cleanse? See the name of mine below? It was great at helping me with constipation issues that came last Fall 2007 as a result of going on IV Predinisone (for 3 days) and tapering off doses (for about a month). I waited it out. Hoping the body would return to normal, but that is one of the side effects of the drug that people say can stick! So after a few months, it hadn't improved I started taking an herbal laxative occassionally (not every day) and that helped a bit. But I was breaking out more often (mostly small acne) and then my hair started to fall out (also had been on pain killers and antibiotics for a bit...sigh) and I said "enough" I was hesistant to take any cleanse formula because of the blend of herbs. Some herbs of unwanted side effects too, but I read up and decided this should be a good bet. You know what....

Still had a few issues. It stopped my hair from falling out. Gave me some regularity again (more regualr now that I'm off it still), stopped the breakouts, but....I did breakout rather weirdly on it one time. The zit I got was in a place I would never have thought (my inner thigh) and it was the largest thing I have ever had (quarter)! I was shocked, but knew that sometimes your body can have detox reactions and that was the only thing out of the ordinary that happened....Thank heavens :pray:

Sooo my thoughts here are that:

1. You may be experiencing detox reactions from your cleansing product,.
  2. There may be an ingredient in the cleansing product that can also cause acne.
  3. You aren't regular enough to prevent constipation breakouts.

So once again, what brand do you use?

Next....when I first went Gluten-Free (2002), I started experiencing IBS symptoms. Mine were of the gurgling noisy, stomach ache, cramping and loose bowel (sorry) kind. PLUS...I had my period TWICE every month! Sound familiar?

LOL, the only good thing....I wasn't breaking out and I didn't have any menstrual cramps...amazingly.

OK, so here's the deal....I didn't have IBS, the problem was grains (and legumes) were my MAIN source of fiber and when I stopped eating what was my predominat grain (wheat), I lost my main source of fiber. Once I started taking a Fiber Supplement (FiberSure), it stopped. The pain, the loose bowl stopped and my periods went back to only one a month. :dance:http://www.helpforibs.com/supplements/sol_fiber1.asp

This happened to me again about 1.5 - 2 years later when I stopped eating Almonds. I used the Fiber Supplement and apparently increased consumption of nuts as additional fiber sources. So I had eliminated all nuts, but almonds from my diet and once I dropped the almonds, bam...my period came twice in one month again! Now....Once or twice a year that will happen naturally (due to the length of the calendar month), but this was more like.... Every 2 weeksI would have a period. So that's basically when I started eating more whole grains. I started consuming brown rice and starting experimenting with other Gluten-free grains and increasing my consumption of more leafy greens and veggies, legumes and would always try to eat the skins of fruits and veggies as often as possible. Just like before, all was right again and it hasn't happened again since!

So I hope these experiences of mine will help guide you. When I didn't have enough fiber...sometimes (it was very sporadic) eating normal foods made me feel sick too, but pain-wise mostly. It wasn't the food, it was just that my body didn't have everything it needed for proper gastrointestinal health. While I reduced predominately insoluble fiber sources, I was able to replace it with a soluble fiber supplement (2x/day) that's also a prebiotic (feeds good bacteria) and is a natural sweetener (fructan). :cool: Yes, while we should strive for 25 - 35g of fiber a day, all I needed to add was about 4 -5 g, and all was "right" again. Now I do eat more fiberous foods (soluble and insoluble), and as a result, I don't always need to take my fiber supplement :cool:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber

All the best!

P.S. Yes, sometimes your diet can have too little fat, which can also lead to constipation.

Hi sweetie.... you know what...kinda sounds like me a bit :angel:

First off, what is the name of your Colon Cleanse? See the name of mine below? It was great at helping me with constipation issues that came last Fall 2007 as a result of going on IV Predinisone (for 3 days) and tapering off doses (for about a month). I waited it out. Hoping the body would return to normal, but that is one of the side effects of the drug that people say can stick! So after a few months, it hadn't improved I started taking an herbal laxative occassionally (not every day) and that helped a bit. But I was breaking out more often (mostly small acne) and then my hair started to fall out (also had been on pain killers and antibiotics for a bit...sigh) and I said "enough" I was hesistant to take any cleanse formula because of the blend of herbs. Some herbs of unwanted side effects too, but I read up and decided this should be a good bet. You know what....

Still had a few issues. It stopped my hair from falling out. Gave me some regularity again (more regualr now that I'm off it still), stopped the breakouts, but....I did breakout rather weirdly on it one time. The zit I got was in a place I would never have thought (my inner thigh) and it was the largest thing I have ever had (quarter)! I was shocked, but knew that sometimes your body can have detox reactions and that was the only thing out of the ordinary that happened....Thank heavens :pray:

Sooo my thoughts here are that:

1. You may be experiencing detox reactions from your cleansing product,.
  2. There may be an ingredient in the cleansing product that can also cause acne.
  3. You aren't regular enough to prevent constipation breakouts.

So once again, what brand do you use?

Next....when I first went Gluten-Free (2002), I started experiencing IBS symptoms. Mine were of the gurgling noisy, stomach ache, cramping and loose bowel (sorry) kind. PLUS...I had my period TWICE every month! Sound familiar?

LOL, the only good thing....I wasn't breaking out and I didn't have any menstrual cramps...amazingly.

OK, so here's the deal....I didn't have IBS, the problem was grains (and legumes) were my MAIN source of fiber, esp. soluble, and when I stopped eating what was my predominat grain (wheat), I lost my main source of fiber. Once I started taking a Fiber Supplement (Fiber Insure), it stopped. The pain, the loose bowl stopped and my periods went back to only one a month. :dance:http://www.helpforibs.com/supplements/sol_fiber1.asp

This happened to me again about 1.5 - 2 years later when I stopped eating Almonds. I used the Fiber Supplement and apparently increased consumption of nuts as additional fiber sources. So I had eliminated all nuts, but almonds from my diet and once I dropped the almonds, bam...my period came twice in one month again! Now....Once or twice a year that will happen naturally (due to the length of the calendar month), but this was more like.... Every 2 weeksI would have a period. So that's basically when I started eating more whole grains. I started consuming brown rice and starting experimenting with other Gluten-free grains and increasing my consumption of more leafy greens and veggies and legumes. And all was right again and it hasn't again since.

So I hope these experiences of mine will help guide you. When I didn't have enough fiber...sometimes (it was very sporadic) eating normal foods made me feel sick too, but pain-wise mostly. It wasn't the food, it was just that my body didn't have everything it needed for proper gastrointestinal health. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber

Thanks soo much sweetjade..you are awesome!! :)

You know, I have been following you around, the web soo much..lol..

I think it was you on another site, about pcos?

and even this site on the spiro thread?

I swear, I have read everything you have posted, all around the net..lol...and to be honest, last yr around april, 2007 from reading some of your threads, is when I decided to take charge of my acne...I could not wait to talk with you!!

Okay, so last yr, I was really wanting to get prescibed SPIRONOLACTONE..

I have, EITHER PERIODS for 6 mnths straight..litterally, or dont have them for 6 mnths staight..k..this sucks..I also, have peachfuzz on my lip..some trying to grow on my chin..I use nair, hair remover, and it burned me last time I used it :snooty: ...so I will get an epilator for women?

Okay, I am 22, 5'3 105 pds...so not overweight, however I just cant get regular..

Do you think(sweetjade)that I should go ahead and go to my gp/a gp and request spiro and a bcp?

I really looove the holistic life..however I cant keep diagnosing myself, because I could be dieing or something, and dont know it..

I had a miscarriage when I was 20 yrs old..and had a low blood count of like,9 or something, AND I almost died, had to get rushed to the e.r.. :( ...

they had to remove 1 ovary from me...and now I have one ovary left...do you think this could have something to do with my hormonal problems?

They started a half a yr, after my miscarriage(I really did not want to my business out there like that)..but hey its life...and I need some advice...because I am soo depressed..

And, see people can read this thread and say, get over it....but I must look good/have good skin for my future career, I am the first in my family to really make something of myself..

and this is important to me..

I need to be able to afford, good health care..unfortunately I do not come from a rich or wealthy family..so please dont tell me to get over it....the reason I want to look good and have clear skin, is because I will be running my own business, and this would be hard to do with crappy skin/health.

However, I am trainig /studying really hard to be a fitness and nutrition coach/instuctor..and with bumps, or mainly scars all over my face..I mean would I really look like a sign of health?

I mean, should I drop of school, and just do something at a desk, or to not be seen :confused: ..

I plan on moving to nyc..and there getting to a natropath, because in this small town, it is not but like 3..I looked all over the net..plus they are expensive!

Anyway, I just want to balance everything out inside of me, keep eating well , and just not have acne..

Thanks sweet jade, for seeming to care..lol..

Not trying to sound so dramatic...

So, sweetjade, you think if I add fiber, like from that place you purchased, you think it can have me regular, bm's?

Oh and the colon cleanse I am using now is called,"SUPER COLON CLEANSE",

and its ingredients are:

Psyllium husk

senna powder

fennel seed

peppermint

papaya

rosehips

buckthorn bark

barberry root

celery

acidophilus

And do you think I should just go ahead and get on spiro and bcps?

Thanks sooooooo much :angel:

It sounds like you definitely need to add some fat to your diet, since your constipation started when you cut out butter and cheese. Fat helps with digestion and regularity. Was it you who said olive oil gave you problems? Maybe you could take cod liver oil (in liquid form, not capsules).

Oh, also, fennel (in your colon cleanse) is high in phytoestrogens. Anything high in phytoestrogens always breaks me out on my chin. It's because they tend to lower estrogen.

It sounds like you definitely need to add some fat to your diet, since your constipation started when you cut out butter and cheese. Fat helps with digestion and regularity. Was it you who said olive oil gave you problems? Maybe you could take cod liver oil (in liquid form, not capsules).

Oh, also, fennel (in your colon cleanse) is high in phytoestrogens. Anything high in phytoestrogens always breaks me out on my chin. It's because they tend to lower estrogen.

Forget it..

I am getting on spiro and bcps..

I am no doctor or natropath../cant afford one..

and my hormones are screwed....and taking herbs/erbs/potions..ext dont seem to help me..

I do love the holistic route, however I am at my ends witts with this....and have no more time to waste ..and the very particular diets, dont work for every one...because every one's body/mechanism is very differnt..I have tried to do soo many of these natural treatments on here, and yet I am still in the same posistion..spending 100's of dollars, and getting 98% clear..then slip up one time and it was all worth nothing.....I have cut out foods, added them back in because of advice here..and they just dont fit everyone...

This can work for males, I believe..however when women on here post about FEMALE HORMONAL/MISSING PERIODS..ECXT...I HEAR little to no sucess stories :snooty: ..and if their are some..they are form women over 30, who have money to go to 25 diff.. natropaths and docs or whatnot...

This diet thing is okay, if your cycles are regular, and you did not have symptoms of PCOS..

I DO, and I have hairy lips, and whatnot...missing cycles, prolonged cycles..and I am going crazy inside my head... :wacko: ....

My skin is dry...and I feel like my life is passing me by....I am too young to be stressing like a old lady because of my screwy abnormal hormonal cycles..

If I slip up one freakin time, out of like 6 mnths ,in a small amt..then I am screwed with acne on my chin and ugly stinkin scars that takes ions to go away..

I will be on the spiro boards for now...and getting info. on an effective treatment...called spironolatone.

Kuddos, to the women on here who can solve missing cycles/prolonged cycles..and hiritisium ,through diet alone!

It pains me to hear members in such distress.

As a community, we still do not have all the answers, yet we don't stop fighting and trying to get them. :ninja: I wish that I could tell you that BC, Spiro, Accutane, etc will be the answer you are looking for...but all I can say is "maybe."

I beleive you can obtain success with either route, allopathic or holistic, especially if what you are saying is that this all startedin your 20s (after the miscarriage and the loss of the ovary?). That's beyond my scope, but did they ever tell you why they removed the ovary? Did they ever tell you had cystic ovaries? Cysts are a classic sign of PCOS and generally yes, if you go a month w/o a period that should be one cyst right there, another month, another cyst and so forth. However you can still have PCOS w/o cystic ovaries or rather, you can have one of the subtypes (SAHA or HAIR-AN)

I will continue to say this ad naseaum. If you can afford to see a specialist, in particular an Endocrinologist, do it! This type of specialist is your dream man! S/he's the one that can tell you that you have diabetes, thyroiditis, hypercortisolism, hyperandrogenism, IR, PCOS, NCCAH, etc. This IS the person to utilize in "the system" to get the diagnosis that you need. Once diagnosed, then you can decide whether you want to go the natural or traditional route in terms of treatment. Provided, there are natural alternatives.

All of this guessing game stuff, I have never supported! I am more than happy to help, however I can, but I don't know your family's health history (this is something you need to share with the Endo), I don't have the ability to run the blood work (another must), and as such, w/o a proper diagnosis...most members may be doomed to fail.

Now, if your family history points to a few health/hormonal disorders and your blood work indicates a certain disorder, than it is much easier to determine whether there may be a natural route you can follow. I do apologize if I sound a bit harsh....but if you read the boards, you'd understand why. :doh:

We need members to follow some basic steps or the route to their healing may be complicated, delayed and beyond frustrating. I NEVER felt that way...because I had a diagnosis. Over time, that diagnosis went from being:

1. Hormonal Disorder

2. Hyperandrogenism

3. Insulin Resistant induced Hyperandrogenism

4. Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome induced IR induced Hyperandrogenism

Yet, it was all basically helping to explain whyfor me Diet was the best option. Is it my final option? Hmm...maybe doing a series of Liver Flushes would fix my mild hirsutism (as it did for Denise1 and some others) and allow me to eat some or all the foods that I had to give up. I've dabbled in this area a bit, but I haven't fully commited myself yet because (some treatment didn't work and) for the most part, I'm happy exploring the different types of foods I get to eat now and it's definately encouraging me to LISTEN to my body, so I'm happy. Yes, I may get a pimple or two at times because I still eat out at restaurants and even fast food joints (LOL), but they quickly go away. If I eat something that I shouldn't have, unknowingly, or take a supplement that's not right for me, I may a breakout a bit worse....but I know why. Most importantly, 1 or 2 small ones compared to dozens upon dozens (of different sizes) and in the locations where I could get them...is not the end of the world (at least to me).

Perhaps that's the difference between some members and others....some of us know "why". When you know why something happened to you, it may take away feelings such as the "world is out to get you" and that "it will never stop", etc. Yes, it is an empowering feeling. It's something I want everyone to feel! Yet w/o getting lab work run, perhaps getting checked for ELISA and ALCAT food intolerances, intestinal hyperpermiability, your metabolic/nutritional type and obtaining a diagnosis....the "guessing game" life for some members will be more difficult.

I wish that I could say that taking the drugs will heal everything, but alas, it didn't for me and I was following my new diet (only GF at the time). LOL, I continued to stay on Spiro for about a year after I started my GF diet. Granted I was now on half my usual dosage (100mg vs 200mg) but, while that was good for the mild hirsutism (diet and Spiro or diet and something else can work), it didn't stop me from breaking out. So...I don't even know the chances that it can allow someone to "cheat" if certain foods in one's diet is a trigger for the development of acne, and other problems.

Therefore, I support your desire to use an anti-androgen to treat hirsutism. I support your desire to want to utilize the fastest and most effective method. W/o a doctor, I don't see how you will be able to go on these drugs, as your blood work will need to be monitored every 3 months. Furthermore, as long as your are constipated, your hormones will continue to recirculate causing a variety of issues. So I would suggest while waiting to see a doctor, you try the FiberSure, and Omega 3s (or Cold Liver oil) to add fat and fiber back and if you love potatoes eat those too (w/ the skin)!

I've written a bit more for you in a PM, but wanted you and others to see this portion because I want everyone to find their answer, but we all need to understand that w/o the right resources, iincluding family support....that journey may be brief or a long time coming. I believe you can acheive success, once you know "why".

All my best.

It pains me to hear members in such distress.

As a community, we still do not have all the answers, yet we don't stop fighting and trying to get them. :ninja: I wish that I could tell you that BC, Spiro, Accutane, etc will be the answer you are looking for...but all I can say is "maybe."

I beleive you can obtain success with either route, allopathic or holistic, especially if what you are saying is that this all startedin your 20s (after the miscarriage and the loss of the ovary?). That's beyond my scope, but did they ever tell you why they removed the ovary? Did they ever tell you had cystic ovaries? Cysts are a classic sign of PCOS and generally yes, if you go a month w/o a period that should be one cyst right there, another month, another cyst and so forth. However you can still have PCOS w/o cystic ovaries or rather, you can have one of the subtypes (SAHA or HAIR-AN)

I will continue to say this ad naseaum. If you can afford to see a specialist, in particular an Endocrinologist, do it! This type of specialist is your dream man! S/he's the one that can tell you that you have diabetes, thyroiditis, hypercortisolism, hyperandrogenism, IR, PCOS, NCCAH, etc. This IS the person to utilize in "the system" to get the diagnosis that you need. Once diagnosed, then you can decide whether you want to go the natural or traditional route in terms of treatment. Provided, there are natural alternatives.

All of this guessing game stuff, I have never supported! I am more than happy to help, however I can, but I don't know your family's health history (this is something you need to share with the Endo), I don't have the ability to run the blood work (another must), and as such, w/o a proper diagnosis...most members may be doomed to fail.

Now, if your family history points to a few health/hormonal disorders and your blood work indicates a certain disorder, than it is much easier to determine whether there may be a natural route you can follow. I do apologize if I sound a bit harsh....but if you read the boards, you'd understand why. :doh:

We need members to follow some basic steps or the route to their healing may be complicated, delayed and beyond frustrating. I NEVER felt that way...because I had a diagnosis. Over time, that diagnosis went from being:

1. Hormonal Disorder
  2. Hyperandrogenism
  3. Insulin Resistant induced Hyperandrogenism
  4. Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome induced IR induced Hyperandrogenism

Yet, it was all basically helping to explain whyfor me Diet was the best option. Is it my final option? Hmm...maybe doing a series of Liver Flushes would fix my mild hirsutism (as it did for Denise1 and some others) and allow me to eat some or all the foods that I had to give up. I've dabbled in this area a bit, but I haven't fully commited myself yet because (some treatment didn't work and) for the most part, I'm happy exploring the different types of foods I get to eat now and it's definately encouraging me to LISTEN to my body, so I'm happy. Yes, I may get a pimple or two at times because I still eat out at restaurants and even fast food joints (LOL), but they quickly go away. If I eat something that I shouldn't have, unknowingly, or take a supplement that's not right for me, I may a breakout a bit worse....but I know why. Most importantly, 1 or 2 small ones compared to dozens upon dozens (of different sizes) and in the locations where I could get them...is not the end of the world (at least to me).

Perhaps that's the difference between some members and others....some of us know "why". When you know why something happened to you, it may take away feelings such as the "world is out to get you" and that "it will never stop", etc. Yes, it is an empowering feeling. It's something I want everyone to feel! Yet w/o getting lab work run, perhaps getting checked for ELISA and ALCAT food intolerances, intestinal hyperpermiability, your metabolic/nutritional type and obtaining a diagnosis....the "guessing game" life for some members will be more difficult.

I wish that I could say that taking the drugs will heal everything, but alas, it didn't for me and I was following my new diet (only GF at the time). LOL, I continued to stay on Spiro for about a year after I started my GF diet. Granted I was now on half my usual dosage (100mg vs 200mg) but, while that was good for the mild hirsutism (diet and Spiro or diet and something else can work), it didn't stop me from breaking out. So...I don't even know the chances that it can allow someone to "cheat" if certain foods in one's diet is a trigger for the development of acne, and other problems.

Therefore, I support your desire to use an anti-androgen to treat hirsutism. I support your desire to want to utilize the fastest and most effective method. W/o a doctor, I don't see how you will be able to go on these drugs, as your blood work will need to be monitored every 3 months. Furthermore, as long as your are constipated, your hormones will continue to recirculate causing a variety of issues. So I would suggest while waiting to see a doctor, you try the FiberSure, and Omega 3s (or Cold Liver oil) to add fat and fiber back and if you love potatoes eat those too (w/ the skin)!

I've written a bit more for you in a PM, but wanted you and others to see this portion because I want everyone to find their answer, but we all need to understand that w/o the right resources, iincluding family support....that journey may be brief or a long time coming. I believe you can acheive success, once you know "why".

All my best.

Sweetjade1980, I have an pm for you!!

Okay..so I m back...much as am frustrated I love this section hehe..I still am getting spiro ,but I will kee a good diet...

I cant hep but think about it bobbi digital..

I mean this one is UGLY..AND SWOLE...LIKE FREAK SWOLE..

and the odd thing is It does not hurt..its just like my chin has a tumor growing or something.. :confused: ..It is solid, like my chin is having a baby...lol..and when I touch it, its like bacteria puss hard filled up on it..its dicuting looking..

I Really know it is due to the avacaldo/avacado I just added in my diet, about 3 weeks ago..which sucks, because it gave a creamy texture to my food..since I had to cut out butter, and cheese...and it was good...

However I also just found out ,that avacaldos, have cross contamination with latex..and I am sooo allergic to latex, to the point of me having anaphlaxis type reactions...I wore some latex gloves like 6 yrs ago, at a job..and I had a thousand tiny bumps all over my hand...

I think its because of that mostly, and do to the aspartame, in the gum I have tested ,and those nasty fried grease lays potatoe chips I had last week...

Guys who have ever had a serious huge bump, or thingy like this before?

I mean, would it ever go away?

should I bp it, and just make sure to never touch avacaldos again?

I am scared of bp, however my chin looks like HELP..!

BP, OR RIDE IT OUT?

Thanks guys, you're the best!!

Yes agree with your answer. Calm down you dont need to stress that much...

Your thinking about it too much. Thats why your breaking out.

Just let it go and you will get better.

Sweetjade, I'm constantly drawn to stage 3 of your signature, do you have a link to this?

basically, if you're pressing on your chin and squeezing it to feel this cyst trying to form, it means you're pressing hard enough to irritate your skin and cause a breakout. you have to resist the urge to touch your face. it causes breakouts much more directly than diet does. you have to resist the urge to touch your face forever from today on.

on the subject of all these cleanses... people are obsessed with removing bad things from their bodies. the reality is that the human body is incredibly resilient, especially when you're young. you will attain greater health by adding in nutrients instead of trying to remove "toxins".

the unglamorous reality is that you become more healthy if you eat a balanced diet with plenty of vegetables, limit refined sugar and processed foods, and exercise regularly. exercising and following a healthy diet that includes adequate fat, carbs, and protein just takes so much time that people always want to find a simpler answer, hence the popularity of fad diets, detox supplements, etc...

if your skin is clear, then don't worry so much. just keep your hands off and let that thing on your chin run its course.