Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arm & Hammer Baking SodaPour a small amount of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda into the cupped palm of your hand and add a little water to make a paste. Put a small dab of the paste on any blemishes and let sit for a few minutes. Gently scrub your face with more of the paste.The baking soda cleans your skin throughly,exfoliates dead skin cells, loosens blackheads, and leave your skin feeling wonderfully smooth.

CortaidApplying a dab of Cortaid on your pimples reduces the swelling and tenderness.

Colgate ToothpasteApply a dab of colgate regular toothpaste on the pimples.The toothpaste dries up pimples quickly.Just be sure to use the regular flavour-not the tartar-control kind, which contains harsher chemicals.

Heinz White VinegarMix equal parts Heinz White Vinegar and water,and use a cotton ball to clean your face with the astringent solution,to readjust your skin to the proper pH.

Neosporin Dab a little Neosporin on pimples and blemishes.the antibiotic helps clear up acne.

[ b]Philip's Milk of Magnesia.Using Philips' Milk of Magnesia as a facial mask helps dry up the excess oils from your face,and dabbing it on pimples reduces redness and speeds up healing.

Quaker oats.make a bowl of oatmeal according to the directions on the back of the canister,let cool,and apply the oatmeal to your face. Cover with a washcloth dampened with warm water.let sit for fifteen minutes,then wash clean. Repeat daily for one week,or whenever acne flares up. Oatmeal is a natural asringent that dries the skin.

Vicks VapRub.To dry up pimples,put a litle dab of Vicks VapoRub on the blemishes,and the pimples will soon vanish

Learnt alot of info here... So figured i'd pass some back.....

Sounds good. I'm gonna give that baking soda one a try. Have any of these worked well for you?

Baking soda and vinegar is a classic recipe for unclogging drains, and drains are often clogged with greasy dead skin cells and hair. Haven't tried it on my skin yet. The combination makes a big fizz.

Sounds good.  I'm gonna give that baking soda one a try.  Have any of these worked well for you?