Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohtokyovogue

Mosturizer questions

Well im going on accutane on july 18th. I cant believe my doc perscribed it, my skin isn't that that bad he said it would be more practial to cure this in 5 months instead of messing around with topicals, antibiotics for years. [Which I already have] anyways... anyways...... Whats the best mosturizers to use while on it? And face wash... thank youuuuu!~*

Definitely Cetaphil for cleanser!! I use Aquatain for moisturizer and I LOVE it. It seems thick when you first put it on, but because it is water-based, it gets absorbed quickly and leaves your skin looking great.

Well im going on accutane on july 18th. I cant believe my doc perscribed it, my skin isn't that that bad he said it would be more practial to cure this in 5 months instead of messing around with topicals, antibiotics for years. [Which I already have] anyways... anyways...... Whats the best mosturizers to use while on it? And face wash... thank youuuuu!~*

You can use something like dormer211 which is a great moisturizer, or you can get something which is a combination of both sunscreen and moisturizer which works great, olay makes a good one. The best face wash ever! its so gentile

anyways good luck with your course