Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welp... i'll try not to make this a tl;dr [lawl] but.... My mom had reallly reallly bad cystic acne when she got preg with my sister and she couldn't be on accutane because she was preg so it basically destroyed her skin. Well she has visable deep scars all over her face.. from not being able to take the medication. Well I devolped acne when I was about 13.... till now 17. Sometimes it would get pretty bad in my opinion and I would get so frusturated and upset and I would say to her THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU GAVE ME THIS.... My sister who is 16 has.. If you can imagine what the PREFECT complexion looks like she has it. Smoooth soft fair toned skin. Yeah but thats sorta irelvant anyways.. I would always blame her for my acne when I was younger. I feel really bad now because she would always say to me no Amanda... you have such beautiful skin you are such a beautiful girl [things of that matter] and I knew she really meant it I knew she wasn't just saying it to make me feel better. And she would always say... Im trying the best I can, I don't want you to go through this.... she would always make apointments for me for the derm... buy me perscriptions so yes she was really trying to the best of her ability. I just feel really bad now because I look back on it and I just want to make her feel beautiful. I think she is very beautiful [inside and out] but physically I think she is but she hates herself she will look in the mirror and tear herself apart... when my parents get drunk my dad will make fun of her face.. she was teased all through her childhood and being a teenager. I just feel really bad because there were prolly times where she felt guilty or something of that matter, but thats not true. How can I help my mom feel more confident and beautiful about herself?

That's sad and your Dad is a prick.

I dunno. Perhaps take her out for a day at a spa, buy her some flowers, take her out to eat etc...

Tell her and show her how much you love her the best way you can.

That's sad and your Dad is a prick.

I dunno. Perhaps take her out for a day at a spa, buy her some flowers, take her out to eat etc...

Tell her and show her how much you love her the best way you can.

Aw those were great suggestions thank you so much!