Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
margarett

fast food places...

what can i order from them....???

I don't eat fast food anymore... the only thing I qould get is a subway 6 inch occasionally or a subway salad with no dressing..

what can i order from them....???

I don't eat fast food anymore... the only thing I qould get is a subway 6 inch occasionally or a subway salad with no dressing..

Thanks. Now I totally want Subway. I'd just about kill for a Veggie Delight right now.

Don't go to a common fast food place. Things like hand washing and quality are listed as mandatory, but never really practiced. I dislike fast food anyway so not much of a problem.

My friend works at Checkers and it's very sanitary there. My x gf actually. They have to change their gloves every 20 min. and if they touch something they have to change gloves.

If you fail to do this you get sent home for the day.

bottled water

Hahah, very good.

I go to subway when I'm out mainly. That or KFC if I'm feeling unhealthy

did you know jack and the box owners also make food for dogs....my ex told me...Gross but i like those tacos and i always wonder waht they are made of...0_o

Most places have grilled chicken which is very good for you. A handful of places have baked potatoes which is also good for you (keep the butter to a minimum if you must use it, and that goes for salt as well). Then chicken wraps and salads are good as well. Wendy's is the place I had in mind while typing this as they seem to offer the best variety of healthier/less greasy foods. And of course stay away from caffeine as the body may think it is stress..

i used to think grilled chicken was good 2.

but come to find out that most fast food placed have chicken

that has been injected with high amounts of bad ingredients

such as preservatives like sodium and gluten.

same chicken is used for wraps and salads.

FYI

bud ur just gonna have to realize ur gonna get told on this website u cant eat ANYTHING there is always an argument that this food will kill ur face. Of course if u eat it on a constant basis u will get some breakouts.

i have recently reveived my dreams in getting clearish skin (priase lord). I did this by trying my hardest to be gluten free. I did but i had an occasional snack of gluten or ice cream or w.e else is unhealhty.

i just made sure i stuck more to the safe foods like Eggs, bannanas, fruits, some veggies, and water/tea, and good beef. and grilled chicken and fish.

those are my main meals which get old but a clear face never gets old. If i only eat a gluten or sugary food once a day i seem to be fine.

Most places have grilled chicken which is very good for you. A handful of places have baked potatoes which is also good for you (keep the butter to a minimum if you must use it, and that goes for salt as well). Then chicken wraps and salads are good as well. Wendy's is the place I had in mind while typing this as they seem to offer the best variety of healthier/less greasy foods. And of course stay away from caffeine as the body may think it is stress..

Wendy's is NOT the healthiest, not even close. The grilled chicken is not good for you at all, it's nearly deep fried in the amount of oil it's grilled in. White potatoes have basicly no nutritional value, it's like eating a cup full of white flour. They're also usually brown by the time they're served because they sit in warming draws ALL day, because no one orders them. The cheese sauce is nacho cheese, the brocoli is incredably gross too. It remains it's nutritional value but it's still gross, usually never a solid green.

PS: Fresh never frozen beef doesn't mean jucier, it means greasier. Much, much greasier. The burgers cook in a pool of grease.

The salads are nothing more than the lettuce that's not good enough for the bugers and some old cheese left over from the night before that was supposed to be used for wraps. Sometimes they also have tomato not good enough for the burgers (ends) that have been diced to look normal, canned mandarine oranges or cucumbers that are seemingly normal.

I'm glad I stopped working there.. Never going back to fast food no matter how desperate.

Nothing at fast food is good for you, Subway's or Quizno's is the closest, and they aren't really "fast food", they're more of a sandwich shop.