Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Really, I think it's all YMMV. Some people may break out, some might not. I used to think that everything else people avoided, i needed to avoid too. But most of the time, they never ever broke me out before, so I quit limiting myself of my fav foods.

Different people are gonna tell you different things. You basically have to trial and error until you find if any of those foods effect you.

For me personally it seems like no kind of food effects me, but for others eating starchy foods like french fries, or high complex carbs like pasta they break out.

health wise french fries probably isn't the healthiest idea.

It all depends what you can tolerate and how your skin reacts.

I wouldn't eat too much french fries or pasta.

i don't see the harm of eating small portions of both, but i'd pick pasta over french fries just because it's healthier. it just depends on the person though.

Fries are pretty must a no-no in general, but it all depends on how you're eating them. Are you having some fries a few times a month with a burger, or a few times a week? The former won't kill you, but avoid the latter.