Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodbyebadskin

Oily skin acne sucks

So I have a insanely oily t-zone so I always get little tiny bumps on my forhead and lots of blackheads on my nose. And it pisses me off because I wouldnt be a member here if it wasnt for that because the rest of my face and body is silky smooth! And I do get facials alot, and my face will be flawless ........FOR 2 DAYS! then the oily skin, forehead bumps and blackheads come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so insecure about it that I have worn a little bit of make up to cover them up, and I am a dude. its ok, im glad I join here because I love everyone here!

lol it's alright dude i use makeup too. right when i think i'm gonna give it up, i find myself using it again.

for oily skin, i found oc8 to be a good product. Your skin will "look" much less oily for hours.

cosmetics aside if you want to minimize your oil problem, my derm, websites and lots of random ppl insist that using a moisturizer daily will help, because apparently even oily skin can have trouble staying hydrated. seriously, some people swear it helps a lot. other ppl argue there's no evidence it'll work and you should just wash your face 3 times a day.

personally i'm trying to moisturize more now. i'll see what happens in a month - if my oil problem settles down, i'll be sure to let everyone know.