Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well after about a month and a half of B5, I think I may have beaten my acne. Let me recap, I've been using 10 grams of b5 for a month and a half, while continuing the "Acne Cure" that i had been doign for about 6 months. The "Acne Cure" Helped more then any prescription before it, but the occassional mini breakout and oily skin were still bothering me. I really want perfection. SO I decided to go on B5 and after the first 2 weeks I didn't notice much. Then around week 4 I had a few cysts, which was odd cause I almost never get them. Since the cyst explosion which was about 3 weeks ago, I haven;t had a single zit. And my skin isn't oily. Most of the cysts have gone completely down and the last 2 have started to shrink today. I think the cysts were just my bodies way of getting rid of all my excess sebum out fast. Hopefully this will be the end of this silly acne game.

good job! keep us posted, because I am a couple weeks behind you in my B5 treatment, and I am curious to see if it lasts for you. So far, I have had less oily skin and smaller pores, but barely any change in my acne. No more, no less. We will see. Thanks and please update this if you can!!