Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mlcubed

Good moisturizer for face?

Hey there -

I use Proactiv, and have for years. I typically never used to regimen twice a day as you're supposed to....but I have been lately. It's good results (not great, buy hey)...exept now I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay DRY skin. Is there a good moisturizer out there for the face that's not too oily and doesn't make ya breakout? Thanks! :cool:

the cream or the lotion? I really really really loved the cream at first but after a month or two, I started breaking out really horribly

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion! If you feel you need something heavier, go for the CeraVe Cream. Both are available on drugstore.com

Hmmm did you break out in pimples Molly or whiteheads. I have been using Cerave for about 7 weeks and I do have some small whiteheads ...wonder if that is causing them or if its just my skin?

I use the lotion, it's great and I've been using it for about 2 mos. and it hasn't done anything bad yet. hopefully it will continue to be good.