Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SarahKate

Im gonna bitch slap who ever invented acne..

Sooo, im really freaking out. I am about to meet a guy that ive met over the internet like next weekend. I know the whole "oh em gee thats so dangerous!" But we've known each other for over a year and a half, we talk on the phone, and all that good stuff ive actually talked to his mother before xDD. Hes one year older than me and blahblahblah. Im taking my precautions so no worries!

Anyways! Well im scared, because he doesnt know i have bad skin, in fact he thinks i have really good skin from looking at my myspace pictures and stuff and its like .. oh goodness... What do i do? I thought maybe i could talk him into waiting till i get my car which will be Decemeber maybe first of January that way i would have finished my accutane course and maybe, just MAYBE be clear! But it doesnt look like thatll happen.. So if im gonna meet him i want to meet him BEFORE i go on accutane, then if things go well then AFTER my accutane course. I plan on somehow telling him about it all.. but thats gonna be kind of weird, and im afraid hell be upset i just didnt tell him in the first place cause we help eachother through our problems and stuff... we are meeting sometime during the night which is beneficial, but what if we drive and go inside somewhere, then its like BAM oh my god, she doesnt have clear skin.

grrrrr this is soo frustrating! I wish i never had acne to begin with! =((

It seems like you two really connect, I can't believe he would be that shallow if your as close as you said you were. The fact of life is nobody is perfect, if he doesn't understand this then I don't think he deserves to be in a good relationship. To not be terribly into you because of acne is incredibly superficial of him. I think the angst of you being nervous to actually be intimate(as in face to face..) with a person you've met online for the first time is just making everything seem more terrible than it really is. I bet you two will be perfectly fine. :surprised:

Yeah i hope so. I dont think he will care too much, but i still get that thought you know? And your right im also very nervous about meeting him for the first time, and i believe he probably is JUST as nervous! and maybe he has acne as well! I dont know, but i think we are allowed to have flaws and all.. but it sucks having acne as a flaw :wall:

Yeah i hope so. I dont think he will care too much, but i still get that thought you know? And your right im also very nervous about meeting him for the first time, and i believe he probably is JUST as nervous! and maybe he has acne as well! I dont know, but i think we are allowed to have flaws and all.. but it sucks having acne as a flaw :wall:

I totally agree, I mean he's 16 years old (thats like..the punchline age for acne haha).

I havent seen one person in my highschool that doesnt have at least one blemish (maybe a few. rare.) anyhow, i know it'll be great. Hes just as nervous and probably self concious about somthing as well! Just bring humor into it!

Haha thank you so much. Ive just been like spazzing over the whole thing xP I bought him this book though he said hes been wanting for a long time, so maybe that will take his mind of it and whatnot. Anyways! Thank you again, that really helped my nerves finally calm down :hifive:

Haha thank you so much. Ive just been like spazzing over the whole thing xP I bought him this book though he said hes been wanting for a long time, so maybe that will take his mind of it and whatnot. Anyways! Thank you again, that really helped my nerves finally calm down :hifive:

if he cares then just resort to plan be and pull down your pants. That will show him.

if he cares then just resort to plan be and pull down your pants. That will show him.

This.

This.

no you inselate man whore. that was telling her what not to do through sarcasm.

Sooo, im really freaking out. I am about to meet a guy that ive met over the internet like next weekend. I know the whole "oh em gee thats so dangerous!" But we've known each other for over a year and a half, we talk on the phone, and all that good stuff ive actually talked to his mother before xDD. Hes one year older than me and blahblahblah. Im taking my precautions so no worries!

Anyways! Well im scared, because he doesnt know i have bad skin, in fact he thinks i have really good skin from looking at my myspace pictures and stuff and its like .. oh goodness... What do i do? I thought maybe i could talk him into waiting till i get my car which will be Decemeber maybe first of January that way i would have finished my accutane course and maybe, just MAYBE be clear! But it doesnt look like thatll happen.. So if im gonna meet him i want to meet him BEFORE i go on accutane, then if things go well then AFTER my accutane course. I plan on somehow telling him about it all.. but thats gonna be kind of weird, and im afraid hell be upset i just didnt tell him in the first place cause we help eachother through our problems and stuff... we are meeting sometime during the night which is beneficial, but what if we drive and go inside somewhere, then its like BAM oh my god, she doesnt have clear skin.

ur kinda young.. watch ur self theirs some creepers out their

This.

no you inselate man whore. that was telling her what not to do through sarcasm.

I know.

:boohoo:

@ I_Have_Bad_Acne: i know, trust me ive given myself the good ol' lecture of creeper pedo's. If he shows up and is a creep, ill just tell him hes on Datelines: To Catch a Predator and that'll send him runnin' :wub:

Guest kiwikali

oh don't worry about it! if he really cares about you he won't mind about a silly thing like acne! i mean it's not silly, it sucks, but it's trivial compared to the connection to people can have.

I'm in the same situation. I met a really good friend on a gaming forum (lol loser) and we've been talking online for almost four yrs now. He said he really wants to meet me, but I always decline because I dont want him to see my shitty skin. :redface: I said we could hang out, but the catch is that I would have a paperbag over my head the whole time. :D

P.S.

Bring a taser just in case

listen I dont wanna lie to you. Sure its all well and good to bring out the cliches that if someone cares about you they wont notice your flaws. But in the real world this isnt always the case. I dont want you to set yourself up for anything that makes you upset is all. If you want to improve your skin now and meet him later on do it. If you want him to know your issues with your skin and your insecurities because of it, tell him now. If you want to meet him and believe he wont care, do it.

but if its on your mind this much maybe you should tell him your concern about it for your own sake.

i bet he has acne 2 so dont worry bro

and try not to get raped and stuff cuz that would sux

BAM oh my god...he aint gonna care if you have acne, just chillax