Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikenogo

Good moisturizor with sun block?

I need a good sunblock because since its summer, i go out alot and realised that i don't have anything to use. So what are some good ones that doesn't make your face shiny and oily.

the ones that doesn't block ur pores or make you break out. and actually HELP ur acne as well.

thanks

Won't make you shiny or oily, won't make you break out, and actually will help your acne? Tall order you have there! ;)

My recommendation: find a moisturizer you are happy with. From there, find a sunblock product you are happy with and apply it on top of the moisturizer during the day. You might try Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 50 (it's called something like that anyway, I just bought it a couple days ago and am testing it out, actually). It's a zinc-based sunblock so it goes on kind of whitish, but it does fade in and looks pretty matte compared to most sunblocks, which are admittedly pretty greasy looking. I don't have verdict yet on breakouts, but zinc is generally thought to be okay for acne-prone skin and possibly even beneficial, though maybe other ingredients would cancel that out. We'll see. A sunblock spray might also be a good option for you.

i like to go natural with no sunscreen/moisturizer. seems like all those wuld make things worse idk why

but ive used Azeeno(Aveeno?)(idk) Moisturizer with SPF 30 in it... it feels like a regular moisturizer (kinda burns tho for me). Derm rec'd this for me

i like to go natural with no sunscreen/moisturizer. seems like all those wuld make things worse idk why

but ive used Azeeno(Aveeno?)(idk) Moisturizer with SPF 30 in it... it feels like a regular moisturizer (kinda burns tho for me). Derm rec'd this for me

Yeah it's spelled Aveeno.

Try this product out

http://www.acne.org/olay-complete-all-day-.../636/page1.html

And also

http://www.acne.org/jojoba-oil.php