Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i currently bought a BP 5% from oxy ,i cant find neutrogena acne spot 2.5 % i dont think i have it here in my country or something ...so will 5 % do the same thing :shifty:

If that is all you can find, you can use it for the Regimen. The main problem is you will experience more dryness, so be sure you have a good moisturizer to use with it. Can you find Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion?

A 5% BP that doesn't dry you or create redness is Clinique Emergency Gel-Lotion Intensif. It actually ha redness reducers so you wont become red from the BP as well.

me malaysia . yeah ....uhm maybe i should find it in those pharmacy ...i'll try ...oh yeah i apply 5% BP for the first time and seems like no irritation or itchiness ...is this good? cause i thought dan said there should be itchiness and irritation ....please help i got no idea

Means i am not allergic to BP ? rite ...can i apply more then usual like what dan said ..or should i just follow the regimen ... use a small amount for one week and increase it the other week :rolleyes:

Definitely do it as told by Dan. At first, you won't notice drying or irritation because it has only been a day or so. After prolonged use, your skin will dry up rapidly.

cetaphil havent seen it here but i'll try finding it ... uhm wow cetaphil is it good ..heard loads bout them .

Hi... m in Malaysia too... ive tried cetaphil product a month ago.. and the results was great.. u can find it in Pharmacy.... think last month i bought the cetaphil cleanser + moustrizer at guardian. :confused: But now im looking for the UV15 cream... hard to find over here.. hu hu... :shifty:

btw.. cetaphil is water base product.. is good for sensitive skin like mine.. :D

o0h forgot to mention... this product was suggest by my doctor ;) heh....

hey azlina wow you have it there ...where you live ...in KL ??? me in penang and i cant find cetaphil here ...i think i have to really search for it ...gosh

hey azlina wow you have it there ...where you live ...in KL ??? me in penang and i cant find cetaphil here ...i think i have to really search for it ...gosh

Yes m in KL...... penang ya..... never tried to find it in Penang yet.. but i tried to find it in Bentong.... small town... but yet.. both of the pharmacy there have the basic cethaphil product - the cleanser..... ihihihih.. n i manage to bought... little cetaphil mosturizer only for RM4.... good for me as i like to travel ;)...