Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone,

I've been on Accutane (well Sotret) 40mg/day for a little over two weeks. I'm noticing a HUGE improvement!

When I first started I got three huge cysts in the center of my face. Very unattractive. But finally, after a full two weeks of suffering there are no more pimples. The existing ones are almost all dried up and there is not one new one!

So Accutane is working for me with basically no side effects (yet). All I've been bothered by is the insane chapped lips condition. Check out my blog for a little more detail about my accu-trip.

Guest kiwikali

congratulations! i've never heard of accutane working so fast, so that's awesome. jojoba oil is really good for chapped lips. and to get a lip scrub that gets off all the dead skin. :D

Hate to bust your bubbles but I was in the same shoe like you until the 5th weeks came and BAM! But hey you might not know, i heard some not getting an IB at all so you might be that lucky few. Good luck on your endeavor and may your journey be a pleasant one.