Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

what is the best thing a teen can do when having acne scars?

I have these scars on my face from acne that are just scattered all over my face, they really show up bad in car mirrors..

your question is too vague. Give a lot more info. What type of scars do you have? Do you still have acne? What color is your skin? What have you tried? have you read the FAQ?

your question is too vague. Give a lot more info. What type of scars do you have? Do you still have acne? What color is your skin? What have you tried? have you read the FAQ?

scars are pretty small.. you cant really see them in the bathroom mirrors but they are bad in the car mirrors.. I dont have acne anymore. I haven't tried anything yet, I stopped using cleansers and products a couple of weeks ago..

scars are pretty small.. you cant really see them in the bathroom mirrors but they are bad in the car mirrors.. I dont have acne anymore. I haven't tried anything yet, I stopped using cleansers and products a couple of weeks ago..

After scars form you should wait a year or two to see how well they heal on their own. After this time if they are still bad then you should probably consider procedures suggested on this site.

After scars form you should wait a year or two to see how well they heal on their own. After this time if they are still bad then you should probably consider procedures suggested on this site.

alright that sounds good..