Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cubed

People with dark skin

I have been using Palmer's Skin Success for about 2 weeks now and it has made some differences.

I was just wondering if there was anything else out there that may have worked for you in getting that even skintone.

Anyone with dark skin who experiences those deep dark marks from acne.

Exfoliating my skin with Biore Pore Minimizing MicroDerm Exfoliating Scrub helps with speeding up the natural process of my scars fading away.. also Salycilic Acid is an exfoliater that can speed up the natural process and start evening out your skin if applied all over your face.. Thats if your face can handle it and not get all dry and start peeling.. I use a 2% formula on my face only at night and mosturize 3 times a day so it's never been a problem. I hate using skin lighteners because that just lightens other areas which can make the scar appear darker even if it's getting lighter . Hope this helps ..

finacea is the best out of everything ive tried. i would leave that hydroquoinine alone if i were you. that stuff is horrible for dark skin.

it makes me really sad to know that hydro-blahblah (lol) is bad for the skin!!

geez

i never want to use palmer's again

i'll just replace with cocoa butter for now

and try the other stuff when i get the money

thanks for the help

hey cubed i also got that palmers skin success with 2% hydroquinone. How effective do you think it is?