Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maniac_22

Those OTHER Proactiv products

I've been on Proactiv for about 2 months and my acne has significantly improved and just out of curiosity I wanted to know if any other products of theirs work well. I have only used the 3-step system and the Exfoliating (don't know how 2 spell it and don't wanna look it up) so any suggestions would be great!

Hey there...

I use after the lotion Moisturizer with SPF 15...Ive heard how moists. helps the acne washers work more and boy is it true. I would tell you to get that. I tried the Daily Oil Control which is suppose to control your oil, didnt work, dried my skin which makes me get more oily...I dried those concealers and dot treatments, stay away from them, they make your pimples worse by making them red and stuff...The daily deep cleanser with salcyic acid is quite something though, I need some of that stuff now, it really worked...You would use it at night and the normal wash in the morning...I also tried the skin lightening stuff for scars, I cant really remember if it was working or not, but I stopped using it so that shoud tell you something :wink: Hope that helps and if you find out anything good, let us know!