Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I've been using Dan's regime for like...um..nearly 4 months now , and i think it's working, i have not much breakouts now unless its during time of the month but other than tht, i'm clear.

But the agony is, i'm dealing with my red marks left by my previous acne. I don't pick my acne, none at all, just let it be but somehow, it heals with the BP and just left me with stupid red marks all over my cheeks.

So, recently, i tried this cream called hirudoid ( mine's manufactured in thailand) hoping that it would heal the scars and eventually get rid of my red marks. It's funny i use AHA neutrogena healthy skin on my left and hirudoid on my right ...LOL .... i need results...and i'm really desperate for it. :(

The question is, has anyone tried hirudoid scar cream? Does it work well? How long usually? (coz there's not much info given in the net) ,

For the info, i did tried mederma before, but i stopped because i can't follow the instructions of applyin it 3-4 times a day. So, i'm really really hoping that hirudoid works ( applying it only every night b4 bed) ....

Guys...does hirudoid work?