Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mans

Can differin be used for

Okay so i got stretchmarks. I read retinoids help.

will differin be of any benefit? does it work the same way as retin-a?

I figure they're the same thing as they are both retinoids just a different derivative or something.

Oh and will applying a retinoid on a different part of your body cause your face to breakout? I mean like it gets to your bloodstream and all that. :) Just to be on the safe side as im clearing up siginificantly and don't want to do anything stupid. Cheers

Help me out on this :)

cheers

Okay so i got stretchmarks. I read retinoids help.

will differin be of any benefit? does it work the same way as retin-a?

I figure they're the same thing as they are both retinoids just a different derivative or something.

Oh and will applying a retinoid on a different part of your body cause your face to breakout? I mean like it gets to your bloodstream and all that. :) Just to be on the safe side as im clearing up siginificantly and don't want to do anything stupid. Cheers

Help me out on this :)

cheers

that is correct, retin-a is a derivative of vitamin A, like accutane. they work in similar ways but im not sure they will work for stretch marks, if you apply a retinoid anywhere on the body it will work on that specific spot, because it does not get into your system, unlike an anti-biotic or oral retinoid.