Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i went to her dermatlogist yesterday and they decided to put me up to 40mg from 25.. and i am rely worried! ive been on 25mg for nearly a month and have had dry dkin dry lips etc but my spots are still ther.

anyway... i had a reeeeely bad initial breakout from the 25mg in the first week.. i mean it was terrible and is jus starting to clear.

so.. i am away to start takin 40mg.. is it likely i will get another initial breakout :(:(

from other peoples experience.. thanks for any replies. really appreciate it

xx

No, it will be fine, as long as you are still only having those mild side effects. The accutane takes time. One of the most important features a person on accutane can have is patience. Be patient and you will be fine :)

Sammy, let me know how it goes for you. I was upped from 80 to 100 on my 2nd month. It's my 5th day on this dose and so far I've gotten my first pimple from the day I started accutane. Only other thing I noticed is my lips are dryer.

i will do. i start 40mg this evening. im kinda worried jus cuz iv only been on 25mg but have had hairloss and kinda breathlessnes...liek i feel like i cant get enough air in sometimes and totally cant handle another breakout like i got in the second week of 25mgs. i will keep you updated. hope your higher dose goes ok!

x

i will do. i start 40mg this evening. im kinda worried jus cuz iv only been on 25mg but have had hairloss and kinda breathlessnes...liek i feel like i cant get enough air in sometimes and totally cant handle another breakout like i got in the second week of 25mgs. i will keep you updated. hope your higher dose goes ok!

x

If you are having breathlessness this is one of the few indications that you are having an allergic reaction. You should seek medical attention.

oh my god:| serisously. shud i stop right away??

iv only experienced it the last few days.. last night my heart waspretty fast and my breathing felt a bit funny but i didnt no if it was accutane or not.. i feel better today? if i was havin an allergic reaction cud this happen at any point? not jus when i first start accutane. i guess i thought an allergic reaction wud happen straight away...

has anyone else experienced breathlessnes???