Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
underbelly

nothing to see here

Guest kiwikali

i use neutrogena light night cream (the only good neutrogena product) OR skyn iceland pure cloud cream or stress defense cream (i love those) and i mix it with jojoba oil.

also you could try a homemade mask of yogurt, honey, oilve oil, and an egg yolk. but the oilve oil could make you break out i'm not sure...

and exfoliate the dead skin off!!!! scrubbing your face with the tea leaves from a green tea bag works well too.

A lot of people like jojoba oil for drier skin. Have you tried that? You can mix it into your regular moisturizer for a little extra hydration.

BTW- What moisturizer are you currently using?

I'm prone to flaky skin, and the only thing that ever got rid of it was Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. It's got 10% alpha hydroxy acid. But I don't know if you're supposed to use AHAs when you're on accutane.

Also, extra virgin olive oil mixed with sugar makes an awesome face scrub and the EVOO leaves your skin really moisturized. You have to wash your face afterward though, or it's an oil slick. It never broke me out, and I know a lot of people use it on their face, but if you have sensitive skin it might be a bad idea. You could use jojoba oil instead of the EVOO.

Guest kiwikali
I'm prone to flaky skin, and the only thing that ever got rid of it was Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. It's got 10% alpha hydroxy acid. But I don't know if you're supposed to use AHAs when you're on accutane.

Also, extra virgin olive oil mixed with sugar makes an awesome face scrub and the EVOO leaves your skin really moisturized. You have to wash your face afterward though, or it's an oil slick. It never broke me out, and I know a lot of people use it on their face, but if you have sensitive skin it might be a bad idea. You could use jojoba oil instead of the EVOO.

i really want to use EVOO on my face, because i get flakiness pretty often, but i'm so scared it will make me break out! :mad: