Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
underbelly

nothing to see here

Yes you should wash you face twice a day. I only used water while on accutane and only use water now.

You can put a little ben. per. but you wont really need it while on tane. Your skin is more sensitive so use little or none at all.

It will be worse before it gets better; that's what happens to most people anyway. If you're lucky, you'll have a smooth ride all the way like me.

Never give up when times get hard, its not easy but its worth it.

hey clensing morning and night is ok- use really basic cleansers-[nothing harsh or exfoliating!!!]

i use simple products to cleanse tone and moisturise- i take it you are quite new to roaccutane or you would know that you absolutely need need need to moisturise or your skin will start flacking hectically and probs peel off throughout the day- also it is advised you use no topicals whilst on tane - however on active areas i use boots alternative antiseptic tea tree cream which is cheap as chips and an antiseptic and a tea tree which is all the best things in life haha- but yeh its good for healing and stopping infection- or you can just use savlon on those active pimples and areas you feel will soon break out!

all the best!!! :dance:

x

i wouldnt exfoliate homey, ..i'd just go get that neutrogena moisturizing lotion. itz dope, fixed tha area's around my mouth perfectly, it was SOOO dry..