Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukacola

Bah, a breakout

Fourth month on the regimen of which I've been clear for one month. Now, after the one clear month I have a breakout. I didn't change anything in the regimen, not a single thing. So I was wondering what it could be. Just a random breakout or might something have effected it?

The only things I can think of are, well, sauna with my girlfriend and one thing led to another and so on. Note that having a sauna doesn't break me out by itself. One more that I can think of: I forgot to wash my new pillowcase before use, and having the breakout mainly on just one cheek might tell something. Both of these happened three days before the breakout. I have also changed the pillowcase since and things have calmed and the breakout is under control.

hmm you wouldnt think those two small things would be the reason for a breakout, though depending how long you spent in the sauna ( :) ) that could contribute. maybe it was just the culmination of a couple of things, slacking a little on times and amounts of bp maybe? big feast on bad foods? that added to the unwashed pillow could be the culprit. either way, you know the regimen works for you so just keep going with it and be really diligent!