Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adidas7

The Regimen and College

I'll be leaving for my freshman year of college in september, and I'm worried about what kinda issues I'll have with the regimen and being in a dorm. Will I have the time to do the regimen morning and night? What will people think if I'm in the bathroom for an hour just to get ready in the morning? Being a guy and using all these products has me worried that I'll get crap all the time for it. Does anybody have any experience with living in a dorm while being on the regimen?

at my uni we all have a sink in our rooms where you can do the regimen in peace when you go to bed! im not sure how it is for you though? i dont see why you'd need to be in the bathroom the whole time, if you just wash your face in there, then do the bp and moisturiser in front of a mirror in your room, maybe just use some sort of anti bac hand wipes before each step which you can just throw away. i agree spending the whole 30 mins in the bathroom may raise some eyebrows

Just wash for a minute. Go back and do normal activities for 10 minutes. Apply BP, and again, don't just wait in the bathroom. Just go about in your daily life. And the moisturize. Regimen really should take a total of 6 minutes to do if you don't include the the breaks in between.

Thanks. yeah, i'm not sure if there will be a sink in my room. but the hand wipes sound

\ like a good idea. and yeah, i don't plan on just chillin in the bathroom while waiting to do the next step of my regimen, lol, i wouldn't blame people for lookin at me funny then.