Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne acne acne go away ...gosh should i use salic acid plus benzoyl peroxide haha mix them up ..i know it will get worst ..but which should i use ...i got no idea.... sa prevent breakouts and clear up blemish bp kills the bacteria ..and which one shouldi get it

You can use both, you don't have to choose one or the other. If you use them both at the same time, it's best to do the SA first as it may help the BP's penetration into the pores.

If your problem is mainly non-inflamed acne, small clogged pores and blackheads, SA might be all you need. But I think a combination of the two is best if you have more inflamed breakouts, and to treat existing breakouts BP definitely works better than SA, SA is more of a preventative.

means i apply SA DURING THE DAY AND BP DURING THE NIGHT /? HUH UHM HOPEFULLY NO IRRITATION OCCURS ...GONNA GET A BP SOON AND I HOPE I CAN FIND A 2.5% BP CAUSE USUALLY HERE ALL I SEE 5 %

I apply them both at night, about 5 minutes apart. My skin is sensitive, and it's fine for me. The 2.5% BP I use is from Paula's Choice.