Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NyamNyam

What happens if Accutane fails?

It doesn't work in extreme cases. By that I mean it has no effect on your body. Accutane might not cure you but at the most you'll get mild acne but you won't get severe acne again.

Tane didn't work completely for me the first time round. I still had enough spots to be considered as having acne fo sho. What happens then? SECOND ROUND!!! Lol. Apparently much more likely to help than the first round.

It's an unhappy hedgehog lol. I've only ever seen one hedgehog in real life and I nearly trod on it by accident. Maybe it's the same hedgehog seeking revenge?

I'm scared now.

hi

Hey

hi

How are you? lol..

Post #8

wtf is that in your avatar?

It's an unhappy hedgehog lol. I've only ever seen one hedgehog in real life and I nearly trod on it by accident. Maybe it's the same hedgehog seeking revenge?

...So if accutane fails you go crazy?

it's simple. if accutane fails, i die.

It's more simple than that AOD, cause whether 'tane works or not, you're gonna die anyway! :D

The real question is what the crow are you gonna do with yourself in the meantime?

I know this is only my second post, but I have to tell you that one year of tane didn't do anything for my mild acn. (More or less) The same thing goes for my friend.

I know this is only my second post, but I have to tell you that one year of tane didn't do anything for my mild acn. (More or less) The same thing goes for my friend.

Thanks