Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest kiwikali

What are your hobbies?

Guest kiwikali
Playing DDR [dance dance revolution], runing, listening to music, cooking, GIANT EAGLE!.... its a grocery store I work at haha :ninja: ... cars.. and last but not least.. LIVING LIFE IN THE FAST LANEE!~* :cool:

watching saturday night fever.

Oh my goodness that smore is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire existance!

ooooh i love DDR! i forgot that one! it burns so many calories. mine says how many u burned at the end of the dance, and it's like 300 for each one. but that sounds kind of wrong.... :ninja:

Oh I LOVE workout mode! Mine says I burn prolly almost 1000 playing for about an hour... I play heavy, and most fast hard songs so sounds legit... I think you need to get your workout mode fixed ahah! :lol: what games do you have?

1000?!!? omg. that's like only 1 meal for me lol

i don't have any seperate games, just the dance thingy. it only has like 20 songs too, i need a new one. waht kind of games are there??

They have a lot of good ones for the PS2 I have supernova, and supernova2, ddr exterem and ddr extreme 2 those are my fav games

supernova... that sounds fun! i need to go buy those! thanks :dance:

Drawing, writing songs, singing, creating graphic artwork, etc. There are a myriad of hobbies that help alleviate my stress and depression.

Video games! DDR! I miss DDR, they don't have it here in Japan. Yah, I know.. like... wtf???

3somes, ATM's, DP, GB's, drinking, clubbing, dancing, traveling to europe, horseback riding,

cooking, partying, brewing beer, blowing money, and farting.

reading/writing poetry

reading philosophy

playing piano/guitar

listening to + learning about albums

writing in general

Guest kiwikali
3somes, ATM's, DP, GB's, drinking, clubbing, dancing, traveling to europe, horseback riding,

3somes? :naughty:

horseback riding? :clap:

farting? :shock:

very interesting hobbies

i like

3somes? :naughty:

horseback riding? :clap:

farting? :shock:

very interesting hobbies

i like

Oh i forgot to add surfing when im visiting my bros in San Clemente and Dago :cool:

i ride bikes, chill with friends. visit cali whenever i can i love san diego/ huntington

Guest missyjean130

1. I'm an RPG gamer ftw.

2. I watch too much Japanese anime.

3. I'm a chocoholic

4. I love reading and getting lost in my own little world...

I don't really do a lot of social thing atm...but use to love street racing with my old friends =(

^ LOL

Soccer

Foreign films/ horror movies

Cooking

dying my hair weird colors

Reading

watching LOST and Wrestling

Music ,of course

A bit of alcohol (don't really drink much) + a karaoke = good laughs

and my derm is my hobby!!! he doesn't know a thing about acne but he's so entertaining.

music...singing, guitar, piano, writing, and i'm trying to pick up the madolin :)....... snowboarding if it snows, but i'm a bit pathetic at that...reading....and i guess just hanging out cause it's summer, but that will soon be replaced with studying, not by choice :(

Guest missyjean130
music...singing, guitar, piano, writing, and i'm trying to pick up the madolin :)....... snowboarding if it snows, but i'm a bit pathetic at that...reading....and i guess just hanging out cause it's summer, but that will soon be replaced with studying, not by choice :(

What's a madolin?

Going to the gym

Hanging out with friends

Cruising through the streets with a couple of beers & loud music

Watching movies

Playing abit computer games

having parties & going to parties

Listening to music

I like music like the shins, the national, iron and wine, and sufjan stevens.

I read a lot too Herman hesse, Ayn rand is my favorite. I like historical fiction like ken follet and Robert Olmstead.

I like some TV, it's always sunny in philly, arrested development, and flight of the conchords.

This is like my favorite song topic...

Whenever I don't feel good, I do things that I enjoy... hobbies!

My hobbies are listening to music, playing guitar, going to the mall, watching movies, photography, reading, and horseback riding.

They're all pretty basic and boring, but make me feel better no matter what.

What are YOUR hobbies??

:catdance: :catdance: :catdance: :catdance:

^ couldn't resist... :)

No matter how bad i feel, what i did wrong, BASKETBALL always seems to make sense. Whenever I can't do my homework, or feel like shit, I go to the basketball court and try and make sense of it and for that time everything seems to make sense and everything seems so much better.

Sipping wine, refining my taste in scotch, stirring martinis, putting off work, smelling whichever cologne I am wearing on my wrist, cooking, listening to music etc

Raves and cool parties =]

Games xD

Game Development

music (goes with number one)

cool things

pretty things

I read, and though the last few years saw me so busy that I didn't read much, I'm actually proud of myself for having read the 10 available books from the Harry Dresden Files this summer. I journal, too, that's been a hobby of mine for 13 years now.

I've always thought learning an instrument or doing photography would be fun, but I'm so damn clumsy I know I'd wind up breaking the equipment! My hands on crafts are usually limited to collaging.