Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

where i live, in aruba, its about 100-150 bucks for 1 box, containing 1 monthly supply of 20mg.

Accutane does not work on scars, but if your lucky you'll skin will heal itself over time ofcourse..

Oh btw, i don't actually pay for it though, my health insurance covers it fully.

Yeah, one on my right cheek, but not extremely noticable..its thanks to the derm (Sarcasm), when i was 17 i was gonna visit my (ex) gf back then and i went to the derm for my acne and she forced it out, BIG mistake...

Besides that one mistake i made i never ever pick my acne, just leave it, it'll go away -- a lot of people think "oh shit, its friday night, im gonna meet a bunch of people and i got some zits, cant have that!" -- true, but, would you rather have them look at ur zit that one night? or force ur zit out and most likely be left with a scar? ...

anyway, scars also fade away after a big amount of time, time heals as they say. Just don't touch your acne, and when it pops, let it heal ... Skin always heals itself :)

i have a lil bit of acne coming back in my lower cheek it comes and go....i have lots of scars and deeps ones too im looking for a job and once i get it ima try everything i can to minimize it since i know i can get rid of it entirely.....but im really pretty just those scars make me ccy sometimes.....what about you whats your status im new so ive been asking people about my scars but no one tells me ....

i don't know much about scar removal, but i do know you need to be completely acne free before you get any scar removal done ect..

I had severe acne at age 16 but Accutane got rid of it, now its been coming back for a while, not as much, but a bit. -- face, neck, back, and some blackheads on my chest.

soooo i started Accutane again since last week.

How long have you had acne, and did you pick or no?

i did when i was younger but then i stop but lately all my scars turn to deep ones and i need soemthing to even them out i was thinking about stretching my skin or laser treatments i dont want to do accutane cuz of the side effects and i heard proactive had side effects of suicede and i was going to take pills i took 20 and my ex rescue me so i dont know about accutane .....did you had soem side effects cuz of it

pro-activ = crap

accutane works, yes it has some side effects, but its worth it.

main side effects:

1. dry skin (thats fine)

2. dry lips (fine too if u ask me)

3. dry eyes (fine too... if u ask me.)

4. depression (NOT entirely true.. because ACNE causes depression. you can't deny that you're not depressed right now.. because of acne. heck, most people on the forums are depressed cause of acne)

it's worth it, i'd go to the doctor and check it out.

yeah i will ...once i get the money....right now im using three diferent cleansers on my face i see difference but at times .......i need that pill so it can stop my acen for good and so that way all my scars can go away and then i might do laser not sure yet......not all skins are perfect and i want mines not 100 % perfect but enough for me to feel worth it.......as time goes by do deep scars get deeper thats my main worry .....I KNOW I HAVE TO GO TO A DERM AND ASK I JUST DOTN HAVE THE MONEY AND I WANT TO KNOW OF OTHER PEOPLES EXPERINCES AND TREATMENTS SO I CAN TELL MY DERM OF

im not really a big fan of derms, anyway, what about your doctor? see if your health insurance covers Accutane..

i never spend any money on Accutane, it was all covered by Health insurance..