Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hashir

How i cured my MONSTEROUS acne

Hey everyone,

I wanted to tell you how i cured my acne using home made Creams and face wash.

My ugly story

-----------------

I have had acne for 5 LOOONG years and 3 /5 years i recorded i was getting 5-15 spots EVERY morning. My face was hideous to be honest :( covered in red puss spots , full of marks. So i started to use antibiotics, and guess what you couldnt even see my forehead it was completely covered in acne so i stopped taking them. i started acutane and my lips were splitting, had severe side effects so i stopped that aswell.

My success story

------------------

I basically had tried everything apart from plastic surgery which i wasnt allowed to get due to expense and failure of the procedure.

One day my friend told me how he cured his acne which he was told by his grandmother,

so heres how i cure my acne

DONT USE ANY , i repeat ANY commercial products including moisturizers (i had VERY VERY dry skin and still didnt use it)

morning - wash your face with gram flour + milk

moisturizer - mix some lavender oil in gram flour and use that as a cream, if you can try to put some grinded almond skin in there

repeat that at nite aswell and i gurantee that you will see results in a week

REMEMBER : DONT USE COMMERCIAL products.

I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now and i dont have a single spot on my face just marks left over which are 50% fading away VERY fast

If you would like helpful articles then please visit the link in my SIG

Thanks and i hope i helped.

Interesting because lavender is very estrogenic, so soaking your face is lavender oil would make your body absorb some of that estrogenic effect. Estrogen is an androgen antagonist, so it makes sense it would help with your acne. In fact, you could apply lavendar oil anywhere on your body, it doesn't have to be on your face. There were some boys in the news last year that started developing breasts because their shampoo had lavender in it. And that wasn't even close to as much lavender oil as what you're using per use. Keep an eye out for reduced sex drive. It would probably be alright for women though, worth a shot, definitely.

Here's a link to a news report about the lavender oil: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art...rticlekey=79274

I also looked up lavender oil on wikipedia, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavender_oil and it is antiseptic, and helps with eczema too, so it could be any number of things, or a combination of all three. I'm glad it's working for you though. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd try it myself, but there's no way I'm messing with my hormones during pregnancy.

Guest kiwikali

i take ground flax seed everyday, and yesterday i was like well hmm it wouldn't hurt to use it as a face scrub

so i tried that and it was amazing... it just made my skin so smooth! scrubbing with the tea leaves from a green tea bag is good too. :)

i love homemade skincare!

Im glad to you found help without using commercial products. Ive substantially cleared up my acne through diet but I still keeping getting breakouts occasionally, which I think is due to the Purpose cleanser I was using. Ive only washed with water for the past 4 days and my skin definitely seems much happier. I moisturize with jojoba oil and tea tree oil afterwards.

How do you cope with putting sunscreen on your face? That is my main problem right now. The oil-free ones are full of chemicals while the natural ones have so many oils that clog my pores. I'm starting to think I should just wear a hat to avoid the issue.

Listen im not bs im being serious it was just about 2 weeks and i went from 5-15 spots a day to zero spots on my face.

I still do have marks left over from where i picked my spots.

also i forgot to add i drank 3-5 vegetable jucies a day.

sorry ill add that in my first post.

If you think my post was useful can u please go on the site which is mentioned in my sig it contains hundreds of acne related artciles

THANKS

Keep the comments coming , im really enjoying them

Interesting because lavender is very estrogenic, so soaking your face is lavender oil would make your body absorb some of that estrogenic effect. Estrogen is an androgen antagonist, so it makes sense it would help with your acne. In fact, you could apply lavendar oil anywhere on your body, it doesn't have to be on your face. There were some boys in the news last year that started developing breasts because their shampoo had lavender in it. And that wasn't even close to as much lavender oil as what you're using per use. Keep an eye out for reduced sex drive. It would probably be alright for women though, worth a shot, definitely.

Here's a link to a news report about the lavender oil:

I also looked up lavender oil on wikipedia, here: and it is antiseptic, and helps with eczema too, so it could be any number of things, or a combination of all three. I'm glad it's working for you though. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd try it myself, but there's no way I'm messing with my hormones during pregnancy.

erm thx for that but im a guy and im a weight trainning + kickboxing addict and if some how lavender oil had effected my testostrone level then i think i would have noticed it by now. but no personally i have had no effect just more confident than before.

I don't really see how this is holistic. =/

Rubbing stuff into your face is just using a topical. There's nothing holistic about it.

Congratulations on your success, of course...

So Ryan, how many more hits till you've generated the funds to unpark your other site? You don't turn a profit on that one do you?

edit: why not use your old account, Rhino?

erm this is my first account here u can ask the admin to check my ip if u want to and no im not trying to get parked traffic to some domain im just trying to help people with their acne cause i know how it feels.

my topic was moved here so i dont know :P

dont forget to vist my site shown in the sig

No URLs are allowed in signatures...unless the URL is to an acne.org thread. Your signature has been edited.

Please keep us updated!

Where did you get gram flour and lavender oil. I never see the things people mention on this forum at stores, and there aren't any health stores/vitamin stores near me! It's quite frustrating!

How do you cope with putting sunscreen on your face? That is my main problem right now. The oil-free ones are full of chemicals while the natural ones have so many oils that clog my pores. I'm starting to think I should just wear a hat to avoid the issue.

COTZ is an exellent sunblock...it's made for sensitive skin and won't clog pores.

Cotz's name came from "contains only titanium and zinc"....it does not have any chemical sunscreen fillers. You can buy it online and it's a product that alot of derma's and plastic surgeons are using.

I'm really sensitive to paba and this stuff is great. (I mix it with my powder mineral makeup and apply!)

I think it's a bit suspicious because this person is claiming a cure after two weeks, and in the amount of time, has also set up a website about fighting acne, and is working on driving traffic to it. Seems all a bit set up to me.

About the workout thing. It can take months before you saw physical symptoms of estrogen in your system. Effects on acne would be one of the first, because it would be correcting an already existing imbalance. You'd have to have a serious hormone imbalance in the other direction (too much estrogen instead of too much androgen) for it to show up in your body building results.

Here's a link to a news report about the lavender oil:

I also looked up lavender oil on wikipedia, here: and it is antiseptic, and helps with eczema too, so it could be any number of things, or a combination of all three. I'm glad it's working for you though. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd try it myself, but there's no way I'm messing with my hormones during pregnancy.

erm thx for that but im a guy and im a weight trainning + kickboxing addict and if some how lavender oil had effected my testostrone level then i think i would have noticed it by now. but no personally i have had no effect just more confident than before.

Lavender is one of the most used flowers in fragrances and soaps and has been for at least a few centuries. If some shampoo affected those boys that much, then they have a problem and the shampoo was just the last straw that caused a visible symptom.

This sounds a little fishy. No one with really severe, cystic acne would get miraculously clear in just two weeks.

It can if it was caused by an allergy and he eliminated the allergen.

Please keep us updated!

Where did you get gram flour and lavender oil. I never see the things people mention on this forum at stores, and there aren't any health stores/vitamin stores near me! It's quite frustrating!

It's graham flour, as in graham crackers. It's a course ground whole wheat.

I think it's a bit suspicious because this person is claiming a cure after two weeks, and in the amount of time, has also set up a website about fighting acne, and is working on driving traffic to it. Seems all a bit set up to me.

agree! Thanx LiliVG and good luck with your pregnancy girl!