Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Welshman

How can i get rid of this once cyst?

I woke up the other day with this cyst on my right cheek not had a cyst anywhere for a long long time. God knows how i got it. But now how can i get rid off it and quick? any ideas ppl?

I did pick it i know i should'nt off but couldn't stop myself. I need to get rid of it in 2 days beacuse am going out on sat night and really dont wanna go out clubbing with it.

I may have to pick it again if i dont get any anwsers!

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx

Heres a pic of it:

post-63919-1215122313_thumb.jpg

It's impossible to get rid of a cyst in two days. To make the most out of the two days of healing, just don't touch it, don't eat shit and put whatever treatment you use on it. You know, like tea tree oil or something.

If you really want to get rid of it completely by the time you go clubbing, you can always get a knife and cut a part of your cheek off. I hope my advice was of help to you.

It's impossible to get rid of a cyst in two days. To make the most out of the two days of healing, just don't touch it, don't eat shit and put whatever treatment you use on it. You know, like tea tree oil or something.

If you really want to get rid of it completely by the time you go clubbing, you can always get a knife and cut a part of your cheek off. I hope my advice was of help to you.

I heard ice works, put it in a cloth and put it on the cyst for 15 mins a time for a few hours. Thats what am doing now.

Go to your derm or doctor. Get it injected with cortisone. It will be gone in 2 days or less.

Go to your derm or doctor. Get it injected with cortisone. It will be gone in 2 days or less.

good idea man, i'll ring my doc tomoz and c if i c get it done tomoz.

I woke up the other day with this cyst on my right cheek not had a cyst anywhere for a long long time. God knows how i got it. But now how can i get rid off it and quick? any ideas ppl?

I did pick it i know i should'nt off but couldn't stop myself. I need to get rid of it in 2 days beacuse am going out on sat night and really dont wanna go out clubbing with it.

I may have to pick it again if i dont get any anwsers!

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx

Heres a pic of it:

Slap a big bunch of 10% BP on it. That will do the trick.

i hate those kind of acne ,

I got it in my forehead.. is healing fast..

please godddddddddddd i don't want nomore of those acne

my boyfriend showed me a trick if your up for it it really works for all kinds of acne.

take the lense out of a pair of cheep sun glasses and when your in the shower put a hole in it with a needle and slowly run the lense on you5r skin over the cyst and do it in every direction and also put the flat part on top of the spot it should empty it out it has always worked for me.