Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D n

Those little nasty

I've got really small, let's say invisible bumps unless you really stick your eye on them, and it's impossible to see them unless you're aware that they are there, under the skin, even with the best lights.

If one squeezes them, pus comes out. If not, they stay calm for an unknown period of time.

How to deal with them? What are they?

I've got really small, let's say invisible bumps unless you really stick your eye on them, and it's impossible to see them unless you're aware that they are there, under the skin, even with the best lights.

If one squeezes them, pus comes out. If not, they stay calm for an unknown period of time.

How to deal with them? What are they?

Hmmm not sure without seeing them..my guess is whiteheads that you can see in certain light.

I would suggest a mild facial scrub a few times a week..very mild.

Maybe a baking soda scrub.

good luck!!

if they arent very visible.. don't pick at them.. otherwise they will become a large problem.

leaving your skin alone and using very few products that contain no chemicals is the best way.

i use a gentle soap and jojoba oil.

everyone's skin is different.. i know..but don't pick at your skin!

it won't help

I have the same problem. My regimen for dealing with this is posted in my sig. but BHA and a scrub would be beneficial like hwat they suggested. exfoliation is KEY.

I have the same problem. My regimen for dealing with this is posted in my sig. but BHA and a scrub would be beneficial like hwat they suggested. exfoliation is KEY.

I'll try that, thanks.