Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
margarett

whats the worst comment some one has ever gave you!!

whats the worst comment some one has ever gave you!! and how did you feel about it !! ????

me when my brother sis and dad called me names.....i always feel very sad and i run to my room and start crying and i look on the mirror and i try to tell myself "i am beautiful".......they just dont understand how i feel and how hard their lives would be if they were in my shoes....

pfff i'll have to dig back into time for that, about 4 years ago, when i was 16, i had severe acne, in school i got comments all time, every day i think...

one of the comments that i won't forget is.. "Go wash your f*cking face".

Yeah I had the 'go wash your effing face' one too :( that was at school...things settled down after my last roaccutane course but now its flaired up again. Im a trainee teacher now and the kids (5-7yrs) are always asking why I still have chicken pox and if they could get it. I know they are innocent and 'say it how it is' but its doing nothing for my confidence :(

"what's wrong with your face?" ~ lady janitor in the mcdonald's bathroom

"man you have tons of mosquito bites, like TONS." ~ some 6 year old kid while he was riding a bike braked to make the comment

I'm sure there are more to come. Some people just don't understand! I just want to remember that in this time .... as hellish as it may be ... I'm becoming a stronger person everyday on the inside, and I can sympathize so much more easily with those have this problem.

i dont think ive ever had anyone randomly on the streets say soemthing.... just bro and sis ask why i got this..........and one guy told me i wasnt perfect after i rejected him.....and other say how come you dotn go to a derm....other did too and told me about his cousin and how hes acne dissapear...and an ex after i broke up with him he told me that i had acne all over my face and then call me freddy krueger but he was still coming around and beg me to be with him <---so i had to reject him all the time<----it felt good.....other told me to stop eating chocolate..my ex bf another one.says no one would ever like the way i look without make up<----but he still gets on his knees for me to be with him........and today my bro told that my acne was going away..i felt good!!

Guest kiwikali

this probably isn't the worst, but i remember it the most

i was in sephora, and the lady who worked there was helping me and then she suddenly says, "you should wash your face blahablaah we have some great products for acne." and that day i looked fine, my skin was clear, so i was like wtf? and i flipped the bitch off and said, "go fuck a tree!"

and then left obviously before she could kick me out. and what's really funny is that she HAD ACNE!! like are you talking to ME or YOURSELF?

i have such a lovely temper right?

:dance: