Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just received my AHA and it was love at first try. I even like its sour smell. :shifty: Will it be okay to use the AHA for day and night? (Since I've seen most people here using it as a night treatment.) Thanks.

I'd also like to know about this. I've got a few more questions about the AHA too, but I'll put those in another thread...

Strong AHA products are just too much to use twice a day for most people, I think. I've tried AHA twice a day before with other AHA treatments (not Dan's) and after a little over a week, my skin was feeling really tender to the touch and sensitive. It didn't seem like something I would ever be able to adjust to, either--I mean, I've been using AHA for like two years now, and it still stings every time I apply it. I would not recommend AHA twice a day, and I don't think you'll see significantly improved results anyway.

I use AHA night and morning and don't have a problem with it. Wasn't it recommended also to use AHA as a night moisturizer and then again in the morning as a substitute for BP?

I was using mine twice a day for about 5 days straight but so far, all has been good... I have been using it for the past 3 nights just at night.