Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You have every right to feel depressed then, its the absoulute pits being in such a situation.

If this is a very recent thing I suggest you take a week off of whatever your doing, cancel all plans and have some downtime. Most people will tell you to pick yourself up straight away but I personally dont think thats very plausible. If your holding a steady job you probably wont be able to get out of that and I sympathise becuase I felt like vanishing when this happened to me, I didnt want to be anywhere. Just do your duty, get home and listen to your fav music, read your favourite book or whatever and get back on the horse next week - even then you wont feel like it but life does go on, your still you and you can get through anything.

Im a bloke and I have no shame in saying that a good bath or swim helped me out and while not very masculine I found them very relaxing activities and let me have some much needed thinking time. All the best.

Take one day at a time. Just live in the moment.

You can pull through this shit, I promise you.

chin up

Don't let acne defeat you.....

It's hard to push when you feel like there's no more strength left but if you just think negative all the time there will be no benefit to that.

It's a tough everyday battle physically & emotionally :/

I know how horrible it can feel sometimes, but what you feel is not always reality. And trance, I can promise you that your girlfriend didn't leave you because of you're acne. If she truly cared she would want to help you, not push you down and make you feel worse. You need someone in your life who is better than that.