Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peaceloveandhappiness

almost completely clear :)

by doing as little as possible!

in the morning, i wash my face with lukewarm water, then moisturize later.

at night, i wash with aveeno positively radiant cleanser, wait about 5 mins. and then use my clean & clear blackhead clearing toner. i wait 5 mins. and then moisturize with clean & clean dual action moisturizer.

& no picking! :naughty:

that's it

bada bing

bada boom

i'm clear :lol:

okay,

so i've switched my toner to aveeno positively radiant toner just because my old one was done and my skin seems to be responding well to the aveeno line. i really like that it's alcohol-free because i have a feeling that that was the reason i was breaking out before. my skin would get all blotchy when i would use a toner, and with the new one--no such response. i'm pretty happy actually!

it is & i realized that the harsh chemicals in my old stuff was what was making me break out. every once in a while now, i get some small bumps on my cheeks or around my mouth, but i go once a month for a mini facial at the spa and it cleans all underneath. so i don't get into the habit of picking. so its all good i guess : )