Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey there can saliccly acid works like benzoyl peroxide ..currently i'm using neostrata the founder of aha and pha technology ...i found out the salicly acid makes my skin peels too ....or benzoyl peroxide is much better? i dont know please help

I find it works, for me it seems to be working better but I do have a few little bumps where I was once clean, probably the whole purging thingy.

Anyways if you use SA you avoid the whole facial redness and dryness, trust me, since cutting the BP off my face isn't nearly as dry/flakey as it once was.

SA and BP really do quite different things... SA exfoliates your pores, so it's excellent at preventing breakouts and clearing up clogs and blackheads. BP is antibacterial, it actually kills the P. Acnes bacteria. So it's pretty difficult to compare them and say one works better or worse than the other.

Yup since i use SA my skin peel off is like renewing the whole skin . some sort of reincarnation . try it and i use loads of them . Getting Bp soon hope it works so i dont waste loads of money in medication