Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PakaLoloz

My 3 years of acne is OVER!!!

Hello pplz, names Jonny

So lets start out by telling u all how i got my acne....Once upon a time i lived without the shame and disgust of my face but the at the age of 17 (now im 21) i knew there was a secret in my family, Which WAS!!!.....my mother was not my biological mother (she was a bitch anyway never liked her...real one was a bitch also...)so at 17 dealing with that was complicated and the stress started to cause just a lil acne, then i became 19 girls, sex, drugs, parties, that stuff, and a lil thing with 2 sisters...(worst mistake ever...fella's dnt, lil sister was hot and i saw her first but my biatch friend told her i would look good with her older sis, so i hooked up with the older one then the younger one started comin on to me....) so that ended then...ACNE.....the son of a biscuit eating bitch...i never would have that i would get acne, but it runs on the male side of the family, so for once in my life i had fallen to my knees....because of acne... sooooo i tried proactive, acutane, other stuff, then finally my sis talked me into goin to the Derm (that time i hated ppl seeing me...) so i got clindamycin and retin-a, the clindamycin i didnt really like made my face really oily so after a month of clindamycin in the day and retin-a at night i ran out of clindamycin...so my face at that time was mild acne i few bumps here and there red marks scars, the whole che-bang-a-bang, so i had bought the Dan's regimen before but never used it so i started using the moisturizer by itself=

Purpose soap in the AM + Dan's moisturizer after + Retin-a at Night= CLEAR FACE!!!!

(Except for Red Marks.....)<------My New enemy.....

so now what have i learned???

Stick to this routine!!!!

No sisters!!!!(with the sisters and had 2 more chicks i was messing with,so no cheating in general..)

Exercise( dnt kno if it helps but i like being heathly (v^ ^v)

AND.........ALOHA & MAHALO

sooooo i tried proactive, acutane, other stuff, then finally my sis talked me into goin to the Derm

So you tried Accutane and after that you went to the derm? :think:

sooooo i tried proactive, acutane, other stuff, then finally my sis talked me into goin to the Derm

So you tried Accutane and after that you went to the derm? :think:

o the derm i got my acutane from i only saw him once the derm i go to now ive been seeing him for 3 months now every 2 weeks, i get shots in the face( hate that shots....IN THE FACE!!!) and some ultra violet thing over my face and my meds, so othe derm now is the real one, the guy before i swear i was in there for less then a min and i got my acutane and he didnt care at all....