Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acneminator

Can i use benzoyl peroxide from like OXY10

hey there i'm still young i dont even know how to buy this BP things online ...does other benzoyl peroxide works too ??? please

yeah i mean like Using other benzoyl peroxide thingy to replace DANS BP ...i dont even have a credit card so i cant buy online and i got no idea ...! so can i get any benzoyl peroxide 5% to work for me in the pharmacy

They all work but it's suggested not using any over 2.5% as this only causes more irration, redness which all % do the job the same way, with the same strength.

The whole 10% is a gimmick.

I was using Neutrogena on the spot 2.5% and i saw this generic brand gel... so i bought the gel... Now im wondering why im so dried out... its freaking 10%. It doesnt turn white on my face as much as on the spot but im going back out today and getting more on the spot...

Also, if you want to order products over the internet, you can buy a prepaid Visa or Mastercard at many places that will allow you to order things just like you would with a credit/debit card, without setting up a bank account or applying for a credit card.

hey yo thx guys about the information .! at last i got an idea about what to do ....2.5 % no wonder at first i borrow it from my friend it was 10% gosh too heavy for my skin to support this type of medication . ok i'll try searching for the 2.5 % ones maybe after my salicly acid spot treament gel finished up .