Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

Can't find a good hair salon in virginia!

I don't know where to look, i've driven everywhere in the northern VA area but I just can't find one that are pros in asian hair types. Does anyone know of a place?

I am a hairdresser in Roanoke Va but Im currently taking time off. Where exactly are you in , in Virginia? Your right that asian hair can be very hard to handle for some people because usually its very straight and not very forgiving.But then again if your getting someone that gives a good cut you wouldnt have to worry about that.lol I personally love to do asian hair because the outcome is usually so beautiful with the hair type and esp if its cut right.You probably need someone to just lichtly noch your ends so its of course still very even but has a bit of texture to make it softer and more manageable. But thats just me not seeing your hair, there are a few cases that may be different but not usually. I would start looking around at other people hair that is close to your hair texture that you like.And get where they do their hair. Its not foolproof but much better than just taking a chance on someone that youve not seen their abilities.At least asian hair grows quickly for most and the bad cuts go away quicker!lol hope this helped a litlle. I know how it can be!