Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelli1982

45 Day's on Tane Im feeling it now.

So I started may 19th on 40 mgs @ 103lbs. I upped my dose to 50 mgs on June 20th and im feeling very tired now.. I go go go all day once I sit down im absolutely exhausted, sore, and dont want to do anything else. I also have had chapped lips since the first week but now they are very red, somewhat purple. Im gonna call the doc and get him to write me up a script for this lip stuff he told me about. Ughhhhhh My lips look gross and im tired as hell and my back and shoulders are sore from work ( i do hair ) i think the tane makes me more sensitive to all the standing and moving I do. On a good note my skin is still 100% clear of acne all i have is redspots that seem to be fading a little. I hope I can make it the next 3.5 months.

Have you tried taking Fish Oil for your aches? If not, try it. It helps me feel better if I know I'm gonna have a long day on my feet. (I waitress)

I have not tried fish oil, but someone has mentioned for me to try it when I had joint pain in my foot. I ended up forgeting about it cause the foot pain went away.. I may try it it should help my heals, shoulders and back. I stand all day too. Ill have to go out and get some