Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jessicak

Do you think The Regimen is for me?

Hello everyone, I have a question.

I suffer from breakouts, but it only occurs on my chin. Currently I'm battling with 3 healing zits and one new one surfacing. Bleh. Anyway, right now I am using Murads Acne Complex and I've been on it for almost two months (meaning it's almost time to reorder!) I'm not 100% satisfied with my results from Murads and I want to do more research before I order the next batch (I've also used Proactiv, Neutrogena Advanced Solutions, Clean and Clear Acne Control--none of which delivered results)

Basically what I was wondering, was do you think the Regimen is a good product, even if I only have mild acne? Should I only apply the BP to the portion of my skin that breaks out? I'm afraid that if I put it all over my face, it will severely dry out the parts that are just fine. My forehead, cheeks and nose very rarely get pimples, and like I said, It's only my chin. What are your thoughts? I'm open to all input! Thanks!

:)

Topical regimens are often good candidates for mild to moderate acne - and you could most certaintly only try the BP on the acne prone parts! I see no reason why that wouldn't work!