Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I’ve tried everything over the last 10 years, so many prescription, so many thousands of dollars, man I can’t even count as high as the number of bullcrap crap I have put to the test only to be disappointed. Finally my long time dermatologist told me about obagi clenzidem md and told me about a clinical study that he recently was involved in and how well it worked for people in similar situations to mine.

I was a tiny bit hesitant to buy obagi clenziderm just because I was starting to get really mad with how much money I had wasted, but the things he told me were very convincing, as well as me hearing great things about obagi skin care products and treatments such as the blue peel already.

I broke down and bought again, but I think this will be the last thing I buy because it finalllly AND I MEAN FINALLY worked this time! It’s a shame its not more known and there aren’t more obagi clenziderm reviews readily available to the public, as this is one of a million things I have tried that actually works like it says it does, and so I wanted to share and recommend it to you before you end up like me. If only I had discovered obagi products before, I would have saved 10 years and a fortune, but hopefully this obagi testimonial will help you not have to suffer that inconvenience…… try this before the rest, it really works and I would know

I personally purchase via online at only for $95

Obagi is pretty famous :o

but when i ask my derm...she told me it's better for dark skin people to use it

Obagi is pretty famous :o

but when i ask my derm...she told me it's better for dark skin people to use it

...did she say why?