Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there.. lately I've had quite a few dreams/nightmares about my acne. My acne is not so bad at the moment. Right now I'm clear of active spots, and I don't know if that's the reason. The last weeks I've had a few dreams/nightmares about my acne. In the dreams I would get some pretty bad breakouts, which really just made me so down. And then I wake up, relieved that it was only a dream.

The worst part is that there are some people who goes through, what only happens in nightmares to me :cry::cry:

Anyone who have experienced the same?

Once when I was like twelve, with flawless skin.

I watched a lot of documentary movies as a child, which my parents encouraged because it really helped me fly through the education system and always be ahead of the rest.

I once saw some realistic documentary about the dark medieval age of humanity, and it showed some guy with huge pimples all over his face eating a rotten apple. In the nightmare I had the same pimples like him :surprised:

Other than that, never. I forget the few zits on my face when sleeping, they're pointless. :boohoo: