Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
violets

Question for guys about girls with acne

So I was reading the "would you date someone with acne" thread and it made me curious...I know some guys said they wouldn't date a girl with acne and some said they would. For guys who would never date a girl with acne, it is like a complete dealbreaker? Like as soon as you see a pimple you think the girl is just repulsive or undatable or whatever? I was also wondering when you say you would never date a girl with acne, do you mean like you'd literally break up with someone if they had 1 or 2 bigish pimples and blackheads? I don't know, I hate dating in the first place because I always think if a guy sees a pimple he's secretly thinking i'm disgusting and undatable so i'm forced to wear make up like overnight, etc. And how about hooking up with girls? If you think someones hot and don't notice a pimple at first as soon as you notice it are you guys like immediately turned off? I'm just curious what people really think because obviously i'm not going to bring attention to a pimple when with a guy, then they'll really notice it. ugh.

um.. no. I don't really notice pimples on girls, but when it's moderate, of course i'l notice it.

1 or 2 pimples?? .... I wouldn't find girls disgusting just because of 2 pimples!! OMG

If acne is mild or less, i dont think you'd have to worry about it...

A guy who wont date a girl who has mild acne needs his head examined.

i can see your point though like wearing make up, then getting more spots.. if the guy doesnt like the girl for a few spots hes not worth even bothering about.

Unless its very very noticeable then I usually won't even notice it or care. Almost every girl out there has some kind of blemish under their makeup. The first girl I was with, I always thought she had absolute perfect skin but then once I woke up next to her and finally saw her acne. It was mild but she had some whiteheads and small spots in various areas. I didn't care at all though, she was still gorgeous. I will admit girls with moderate, noticeable acne and oily skin are a huge turn off and I probably would never get physical with them. But if it's just a pimple or 2 or a bunch of little ones then I don't care at all. I generally see peoples positive attributes before any negative ones though, unless their negative ones outweigh their positive ones.

:wub: All of you guys are so encouraging, I must say i'm surprised no one has said "eww disgusting!" I just know someone will though :lol:

well i have a lot of scars on my cheeks and im very concious though i still have guys telling me im pretty and sexy and i get bf and i only wear powder and i try not to hide it as much as i use to.......im a great person and i am very faithful so i guess guys like that.....but im still looking for the one that will love me and derserves all my love and respect......if a guy loves you he will love you no matter what ....my ex use to tell me that no one will ever like me with no make up but that is not true i had other guys lieking me a lot and i now for sure make up dont stay on forever so i guess they noticed and didnt care......though those words turn me into not wanting to leave him cuz i was afraid of regection......i just broke up with him by the way...but he will be back and this time ima turn him down!!

My ex had mild acne, and an occasional pimple from time to time if that helps.

And no, we didn't break up because of acne.

well i have a lot of scars on my cheeks and im very concious though i still have guys telling me im pretty and sexy and i get bf and i only wear powder and i try not to hide it as much as i use to.......im a great person and i am very faithful so i guess guys like that.....but im still looking for the one that will love me and derserves all my love and respect......if a guy loves you he will love you no matter what ....my ex use to tell me that no one will ever like me with no make up but that is not true i had other guys lieking me a lot and i now for sure make up dont stay on forever so i guess they noticed and didnt care......though those words turn me into not wanting to leave him cuz i was afraid of regection......i just broke up with him by the way...but he will be back and this time ima turn him down!!
Oh my God your ex sounds like an a**, good for you for making him an ex. I'm extra obsessed with pimples now because like 3 days ago this jerk who I had hooked up with a few days before saw the effing pimple and blackheads in like awful lighting and he asked me what happened to my skin. I was seriously livid and thinking that all guys notice every little pimple.

I would tolly date a girl with acne even if I didn't. I'm sorry, but if your hot your hot, sure nice skin is one thing, but yea. That's like asking I I'd date a girl with small tits, of course. No one is perfect and there for no one should expect someone else to be.

Woo!

Oh my God your ex sounds like an a**, good for you for making him an ex. I'm extra obsessed with pimples now because like 3 days ago this jerk who I had hooked up with a few days before saw the effing pimple and blackheads in like awful lighting and he asked me what happened to my skin. I was seriously livid and thinking that all guys notice every little pimple.

that is ridiculous that a guy would not like a girl because of one or two pimples. I wouldnt mind a couple pimples at all. personality is just as important as looks

there's this girl I've been seeing and she gets some mild acne (VERY mild red spots, extremely tiny) but it just makes me more comfortable around here. She seems more 'human' instead of this stunningly beautiful girl with a flawless complexion. I say this because I'm 19 and I still get some.

haha of course i would

my ex had some on her forehead although she would always try to cover it with makeup or with her hair. and no we didnt break up because of that... but if you cant be confident enough to confide in your boyfriend and are too scared to even talk to him thats a deal breaker

I wouldn't date a girl with acne. Or at least if she didn't try to fix it up. I mean, ok you have acne, get it fixed. ONE small whitehead or something is understandable but I'm not going to be with a girl who has frequent breakouts. Either hop on that Accutane or be a makeup artist.

I mean personality is good, but looks count a lot too. SO I guess it is a deal breaker.

I wouldn't date a girl with acne. Or at least if she didn't try to fix it up. I mean, ok you have acne, get it fixed. ONE small whitehead or something is understandable but I'm not going to be with a girl who has frequent breakouts. Either hop on that Accutane or be a makeup artist.

I mean personality is good, but looks count a lot too. SO I guess it is a deal breaker.

This is how I expected guys to respond ;) , I appreciate your honesty. Trust me, I really want to go on accutane, I even talked to you about it I think :lol: but i've been to 3 dermatologists and none of them will prescribe it, it's so so so so frustrating. I get 1-2 large pimples around 2 times a month and then blackheads and the occasional obnoxious, annoying whiteheads. Anyway, I can definitely understand why guys think my face/I am disgusting if they see a pimple especially when they don't have acne. ahaha ughhh I am so screwed. I guess it's just a fact girls have to face. No one would want to get rid of acne if it was okay or whatever. Poor guys I grace with my face lolll oh well.

But please don't think that all guys are like me. I'm like 1 in a 100 that feels like this. Most other guys aren't as superficial as I am, lol....Don't get down on yourself by my opinion, lol.

lol, you seem nice though just by the fact that you said not to get down on myself because of your opinion haha.

Anyway, I think like 50% of guys, or at least teenagers/early 20s seem extremely superficial, 2 have made remarks about my face about a pimple and talk crap daily about other girls, I guess it's just human nature.

i've had a good looking guy tell me i was beautiful even when i was so shy and awkward. he could probly tell my esteem wasn't great

i did have moderate to severe acne too.

theres always somebody to make you feel better :) not all guys just concentrate on pimples

lol, you seem nice though just by the fact that you said not to get down on myself because of your opinion haha.

Anyway, I think like 50% of guys, or at least teenagers/early 20s seem extremely superficial, 2 have made remarks about my face about a pimple and talk crap daily about other girls, I guess it's just human nature.

I AM nice... :D

Remember this. Most guys don't have any game and sometimes they try to sound funny or arrogant in a flirty way but it comes off in a douche way. Like a remark about your face. He might've just tried to joke a bit but came out looking like a douche. And most people that talk about other people are just insecure with themselves. VERY CLOSE TO ALL OF THE TIMES. Yes, there are exceptions but it's usually insecurities.

Most guys try to look hard in front of their friends and say they don't care about personality and it's all looks but inside, most to all guys are more emotional than women are.

Well...I think I rambled on a bit, lol.

BASICALLY, what I'm trying to say is that almost all guys don't care about a little acne. And if the guy is a nice guy, relationship type, he's not going to care about looks at all.

That's actually a really interesting point of view because most of the guys I date/hook up with are immature, seemingly arrogant assholes. (are people allowed to say bad words on here??) I don't know if this is relevant, now that I think about it it might be, lets just say this guy did not exactly perform very well :lol: and then the next time I see him he's insulting my face. He's very very full of himself, playeresque and really hot and known for hooking up with tons of girls but extremely mean to people. Or maybe because of a pimple he lost his ability to perform successfully... :rolleyes: I mean he's called me tons of names before that have nothing to do with my face LOL

So most guys don't care about a little acne? So wait, in your case the fact that you would never hook up with a girl with any trace of acne...is it because you're insecure or you're the rare guy that's secure with himself and has a preference that must be met? I sound nuts now, it's too late at night :dance:

I'm the rare secure guy but it's not a preference...I'm just a secure superficial asshole who wants a challenge....

I know....Years down the road, I'm going to see a good number of therapists, lol....

Interesting that an extremely secure guy calls himself an asshole ;) . So i'm assuming it's extremely easy for you to get women with or without acne-is it really a challenge to date the perfect woman or maybe you feel like you need to challenge yourself to validate your security? Or you're just just genuinely confident, a very rare and unique state. Maybe you're afraid of your soft side. :teehee: I mean this search for perfection could always be a way to create a barrier and be prepared for not finding an acceptable girl that can be blamed on high expectations rather than not wanting to commit. No really ,excuse my rambling/babbling I psychoanalyze too much :silenced:

I would absolutely date a girl with acne. Not just because I've had acne and continue to battle it, but because I'm not superficial and I think you'd be surprised at the amount of guys out there that aren't superficial either.

Interesting that an extremely secure guy calls himself an asshole ;) . So i'm assuming it's extremely easy for you to get women with or without acne-is it really a challenge to date the perfect woman or maybe you feel like you need to challenge yourself to validate your security? Or you're just just genuinely confident, a very rare and unique state. Maybe you're afraid of your soft side. :teehee: I mean this search for perfection could always be a way to create a barrier and be prepared for not finding an acceptable girl that can be blamed on high expectations rather than not wanting to commit. No really ,excuse my rambling/babbling I psychoanalyze too much :silenced:

True words :P

I find it easy to pickup women but it's always harder with the ones that look like models because they are just stuck up. It's not because I think they are any better and I lose my game around them. They just make it harder by having a bubble around them. But yeah, I am genuinely confident I guess, lol. I don't think I'm afraid of my soft side, not sure. Only a few people have seen it.

I'm not searching for perfection. I'm not looking for a relationship. I just see a hot girl, I go up and talk to her and whatever happens happens. But I am not in it for the long run or anything serious.

Is my hour up? :P