Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuhoolish

A New Regimen I'm going to try

So here's my plan:

Drink Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Twice a day (around 3 teaspoons diluted in water)

Shower at night, letting water run over my face but not directly on it

Dry face with a hair dryer.

In the morning: Dip Cotton ball/cotton pad in warm water, in gentle circular motions apply to the face and then dry with hair dryer.

Recently I cleared up a really good chunk of my body acne (pretty much only have a few spots on my back, chest/shoulders are clear) by very gently drying with a towel (i basically just lay the towel on the area extremely gently, and in a way extremely gently peel it off). I figured being gentle is the key to clear skin, and after using a hair dryer my skin became really white, showing the stark contrast to the constant redness i live in. i tried very gently drying my face with a towel but did not see results like with my body acne, so maybe a hair dryer is the answer.

i'll update this topic reporting on my progress because it's really my goal to find the easiest, quickest solution to clearing acne.

quick update: doing the cotton pad + hair dryer felt reallly good, right now my face feels great.