Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GBGamblers23

Saline injections for pitted scars

I was wondering if anyone knows the effects of dieting/cutting fat while trying to fill in a dented scar via saline injections.

I know the saline injections cause the body to produce more fat in the form of collagen so what kind of an effect would dieting have while going through with this procedure?

As of now i'm trying to lose about 6-8% of my body fat before a combine i have coming up in a couple months so i'm doing intense HIIT cardio and taking an ephedrine/caffeine stack to increase my resting heart rate while boosting my metabolism. However this got me thinking, what kind of effect is this gonna have on the saline treatment.

While doing this cutting cycle my body isn't in a state to produce fat as i'm well below my matienence calories and burning fat at a high rate. So i was wondering if my body would still produce the collagen needed for filling in the dent or if i was just wasting my time having my derm give me these injections while cutting? If anyone knows if collagen production and burning fat are related could they toss me a little input haha?

Thanks, Mike

Fat and collagen are in no way related... Loosing bodyfat will not effect your bodies ability to produce collagen. If anything more exercise will enhance your bodies ability to produce more collagen, i imagine you will get better results than if you were to just sit around and go about your normal day.

save your money on injecting water into your face....i had this done by dr sire in fullerton about 6 times and saw no results....zero...nada...none....all i got was a face that looked like it was dipped in a bee hive for the next few hours and bruising from the needles...it was also painful...total waste of time and money....youll also sit in their waiting room a good 45 mins minimum with the rest of the cattle

save your money on injecting water into your face....i had this done by dr sire in fullerton about 6 times and saw no results....zero...nada...none....all i got was a face that looked like it was dipped in a bee hive for the next few hours and bruising from the needles...it was also painful...total waste of time and money....youll also sit in their waiting room a good 45 mins minimum with the rest of the cattle

I've been having it done for a few weeks and one of my dents is completely gone but the other one isn't really responding to well.

Thanks everyone for the advice