Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yeaboy78

Clear in 4 days

I went to my doctor today and told him that i wanted to get clear in about 9 days for my vacation. He put me on doxycycline 50mg and methy perdnisolone USP 4mg and said since my breakout isn't severe at all he said I will be clear in 4 days and still keep using 10% BPO. Is this possible to be clear in 4 days? Just want a 2nd opinion.

Depends on the acne you have and the amount of red marks and scarring. If you have mild acne it's possible you could clear up active spots in 4 days, but there's nothing in the world that will make hyperpigmentation, scarring, and uneven skin tone dissapear in 4 days.

Depends on the acne you have and the amount of red marks and scarring. If you have mild acne it's possible you could clear up active spots in 4 days, but there's nothing in the world that will make hyperpigmentation, scarring, and uneven skin tone dissapear in 4 days.

As of now, he rated my "acne" at a 2 ... he said its no bad at all, its just a breakout and it will clear me very fast. I have maybe 2 pimples and very light reddnes left...

It's possible to be clear in 4 days if you take a cloth and wet it with very hot water and press it to your face. You'd have to press it tightly and hold for a few seconds at a time until you cover your entire face at least 3 or 4 times over. Do this everyday. The heat will soften and smooth your blemishes. I've been able to reduce pimples by 50% with just one application. The trick is to make sure the water is as hot as possible without burning your face. This might work for you as an emergency tactic for quick results.